The real reason theres 25k NG in DC right now

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is why there's 25k troops in dc. Mike lindell and his mypillow empire have recruited a special army of pillow soldiers to come to trumps aid in his hour of need.

View attachment 324991

Pillow guy pushing his good friend God Emperor to declare martial law isn't funny to me.

I'm sorry you feel threatened by this ... and I pray for your quick recovery!
1610824164947.png

Good thing Biden won’t be needing an ego boost from his inauguration attendance count. He’ll probably just be glad to be protected from the armed and fanatical Trump worshippers who have expressed their strong desire to do him harm.
Attendance has nothing to do with the job.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good thing Biden won’t be needing an ego boost from his inauguration attendance count. He’ll probably just be glad to be protected from the armed and fanatical Trump worshippers who have expressed their strong desire to do him harm.

He won't even be aware of what's happening.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Attendance has nothing to do with the job.
I don't remember anyone really caring about inauguration crowd size until Trump started obsessing/lying about it. As far as I know Obama never bragged about his crowd being larger than Bush, Bush never bragged about about having a bigger crowd than Clinton, etc. It's only a thing now because Trump was so obsessed with it and now his supporters are obsessed with it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't remember anyone really caring about inauguration crowd size until Trump started obsessing/lying about it. As far as I know Obama never bragged about his crowd being larger than Bush, Bush never bragged about about having a bigger crowd than Clinton, etc. It's only a thing now because Trump was so obsessed with it and now his supporters are obsessed with it.
Like I've said many times---if only he would have learned to keep his mouth shut.

Trump thinks size matters. Needs to over compensate.