The real reason theres 25k NG in DC right now

zimbomb

25,000 armed troops on Inauguration Day keeps the domestic terrorists away.
𝙄𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥'𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
And 100 times larger than Biden's will be. LOL

Thanks! Nice set up
𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝟴𝟭
Thanks for confirming.
I agree

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OPPcnMah.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Can't Donald (being the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces) just order the troops out of D.C. being he is still their boss until Joe and the Hoe officially are sworn in? Asking for a friend.

Box Ox

Can't Donald (being the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces) just order the troops out of D.C. being he is still their boss until Joe and the Hoe officially are sworn in? Asking for a friend.
Now why would he want to do that?

Box Ox

You guys are the ones insisting that he incited the riots. Why wouldn't he if he wanted them to continue. My friend told me to post that.
Because he'd be held personally responsible for any violent Trumpee attacks that injure and/or kill more people after the troops who were there specifically to protect them had been ordered to leave town?

The insurrectionist attack on the Capitol and the online chatter thereafter have made it very clear that they'd very much like to do the same thing or worse on Inauguration Day. Their God Emperor is being forced from power against his will as a result of the "fraudulent" election.

rod

Retired 22 years
Because he'd be held personally responsible for any violent Trumpee attacks that injure and/or kill more people after the troops who were there spefically to protect them have been ordered to leave town?

The insurrectionist attack on the Capitol and the online chatter thereafter have made it very clear that they'd very much like to do the same thing or worse on Inauguration Day. Their God Emperor is being removed from power against his will as a result of the "fraudulent" election.
Hes already been charged with inciting them--nothing to lose now.