The real reason theres 25k NG in DC right now

Box Ox

Because you can't stop what is coming. Drip drip.
j.gif

Box Ox

Just say the guy (Biden) is your president, and if he did what the pictures document to your children you'd stomp his nuts behind the same gym he wanted to take Trump behind to kick his ass.
It's simple,
I would but I'd rather have you pursue the issue forever in any thread I might post in. :-D

floridays

I would but I'd rather have you pursue the issue forever in any thread I might post in. :-D
I can do that. I can't see why you would emasculate yourself, dishonor you wife and her babies for a simple, "Yeah, I'd kick a guys ass if he did that to my kids."

I guess we come from different stock.

I've got two sons, no daughters, a clown tries that with my son we don't make it behind the gym. Is that understood? I may be in jail but 20 years from now my kid ain't asking me "Do you have any nuts dad, I'm your son."

We come from different stock.

Remember, we wouldn't be here at this place if you didn't step in to carry Biden's water.
It's on you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They should have never been there and definitely shouldn’t be there now.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This pervert, remember
View attachment 326362

Just say the guy (Biden) is your president, and if he did what the pictures document to your children you'd stomp his nuts behind the same gym he wanted to take Trump behind to kick his ass.
It's simple,

@zubenelgenubi, still funny? The guy owes me a response, you got kids, grandkids?

I missed this before, i just thought the gif he posted was funny. Anyone who molests children will get what's coming to them, one way or another.

floridays

I missed this before, i just thought the gif he posted was funny. Anyone who molests children will get what's coming to them, one way or another.
I guess you don't have children or grandchildren.
It's not funny.
The best "one way or another" would have been by the fist of a father or grandfather.
If that had happened the first time quite probably there wouldn't have been a second time.
Just my opinion, and I'm a jackass.