The Revolution WILL be televised

Upsmule

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! The inventor of "crony capitalism" dies without hardly a blip on the lame stream media radar.....No change here either!

"But in 1983, while he was in Switzerland, Rich was indicted by a U.S. federal grand jury on more than 50 counts of fraud, racketeering, trading with Iran during the U.S. Embassy hostage crisis and evading more than $48 million in income taxes."

Old Slick Willie gives the single finger salute with his last presidential pardon before leaving office!

Financier Marc Rich dies at 78; last-day pardon by Clinton provoked a flood of criticism

wkmac

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! The inventor of "crony capitalism" dies without hardly a blip on the lame stream media radar.....No change here either!

"But in 1983, while he was in Switzerland, Rich was indicted by a U.S. federal grand jury on more than 50 counts of fraud, racketeering, trading with Iran during the U.S. Embassy hostage crisis and evading more than $48 million in income taxes."

Old Slick Willie gives the single finger salute with his last presidential pardon before leaving office!

Financier Marc Rich dies at 78; last-day pardon by Clinton provoked a flood of criticism

Marc Rich invented crony capitalism? Marc Rich was a crony capitalist, no doubt, but that he invented it was a knee slapper. Go beyond when Marc Rich was even born and at least you are closer to it's origins.

wkmac

UPSMule, Here is a start of reading about the father of crony capitalism. This was written Oct. 2008' as the gov't was resurrecting the ghost of Hamilton as an answer to an economic crisis created by the fact they followed Hamilton in the first place.

Upsmule

Ok? Whatever.... I wonder how many of the OWS ilk gave a rats' @ss when Clinton pardoned this criminal, or shed a tear at his death.

wkmac

Ok? Whatever.... I wonder how many of the OWS ilk gave a rats' @ss when Clinton pardoned this criminal, or shed a tear at his death.

Well you can make assumptions or you can begin by asking some of them and see where the conversation goes. On some levels I supported OWS but 804 has been the biggest advocate here of OWS so why not ask 804 what his opinion is. My guess is you and he will agree when it comes to Rich and if this is true, where would you go from there?

804brown

Well you can make assumptions or you can begin by asking some of them and see where the conversation goes. On some levels I supported OWS but 804 has been the biggest advocate here of OWS so why not ask 804 what his opinion is. My guess is you and he will agree when it comes to Rich and if this is true, where would you go from there?

Exactly wkmac. OWS was not a tool of the dem party. They were just as complicit as the repubs. But so many on here enjoy "hacking at the branches" and are blind to the "root". Anyway, OWS focused on that root. AS for mark rich, I had already left the corporate dems by then. It took the 97 Teamster strike at UPS and the reading of Howard Zinn's "A People' History of the United States" that radicalized me. Been voting third party ever since!!

Upsmule

I've never contributed to a political candidate ever in my 50 years on this earth.

But I gave to Ron Paul this last go round, and was more than disappointed when the best option I saw for the White House was a RINO.

​Of course Paul's just out there on some issues. But I still would have gladly voted for him.

DS

Fenderbender
I'm not really qualified to respond but I was glued to everyone's thoughts.
America is complicated to say the least,but I see what you see here.
Corporate greed and mismanagement in government.
Something has to give,and it's not us.

wkmac

I'm not really qualified to respond but I was glued to everyone's thoughts.
America is complicated to say the least,but I see what you see here.
Corporate greed and mismanagement in government.
Something has to give,and it's not us.

Agreed!

Exactly wkmac. OWS was not a tool of the dem party. They were just as complicit as the repubs. But so many on here enjoy "hacking at the branches" and are blind to the "root". Anyway, OWS focused on that root. AS for mark rich, I had already left the corporate dems by then. It took the 97 Teamster strike at UPS and the reading of Howard Zinn's "A People' History of the United States" that radicalized me. Been voting third party ever since!!

Thanks for speaking up. As for voting, most here know where I stand on that but those who are still trying that arena, 3rd party is the only place to vote. Regardless the candidate or party, I at least have respect for those who would vote outside the 2 party state which is nothing more than the 2 wings of the same bird of prey. If about 20% of the vote totals would go 3rd party, not a single candidate but just spread across the different 3rd parties, it would shake the corridors of power to it's foundations. It would mean people are walking away from the approved message, the narrative of controlled opposition.

I'd like to see Americans begin some type of sitdown or non compliance strikes or various boycotts of companies who milk the corp. welfare dollars from our pockets but we are still too divided by the mind control narrative of the 2 party state. They know if we are ever able to move beyond that and realize it's "us" and a lot more of us verses them, their days are numbered.

rickyb

1657589924961.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Look, it's summer. We go no time for no stinkin' revolutions. We will be at the beach house!