climate catastrophe

rickyb

Until the people saying there is a problem start living like there is a problem I'm not buying it. Watch what people do not what they say to find out what they truly believe.
Remember when they was telling us how deadly COVID was and muzzling us with mask because that was going to protect us while Pelosi, Faucci, Obama and others were in crowds and wasn't muzzled. They knew the truth. Watch what they do.
I don’t listen to people that does not even take their own advice. It amazes me that other people do.
i wouldnt trust those people either, but american life expectancy began to drop fast starting in 2020 which is when covid started. i wouldnt trust al gore, but climate change being true or not has nothing to do with that liberal sell out.

dudebro

i wouldnt trust those people either, but american life expectancy began to drop fast starting in 2020 which is when covid started. i wouldnt trust al gore, but climate change being true or not has nothing to do with that liberal sell out.
Life expectancy decrease has multi-variate causes, not the least of which is the garbage processed food comprising a greater percentage of our diet, and our lack of exercise as time passes. I'm stealing this mental image from some podcast, but look at school video of kids on monkey bars in the early 60s. Almost every kid in great shape.

rickyb

Life expectancy decrease has multi-variate causes, not the least of which is the garbage processed food comprising a greater percentage of our diet, and our lack of exercise as time passes. I'm stealing this mental image from some podcast, but look at school video of kids on monkey bars in the early 60s. Almost every kid in great shape.
its not a coincidence life expectancy began to drop fast in 2020 in so many countries.