MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Um yes he did. The doj does not clear anyone of anything . They do not render a decision of not guilty. They only decide that their is no evidence to charge. That is the clearance you receive when investigated. Trump was cleared when he was not charged. Now whine some I love your tears.

Wrong. Barr cleared Trump of obstruction, Mueller did not. Barr, being a hand-picked toadie, isn't exactly the end of the issue. Show us, and the House Intel Committee, the full report.

Again, you lie.

newfie

Wrong. Barr cleared Trump of obstruction, Mueller did not. Barr, being a hand-picked toadie, isn't exactly the end of the issue. Show us, and the House Intel Committee, the full report.

Again, you lie.

I'm sorry you're still completely wrong no matter how many times you beg me to say something else.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm sorry you're still completely wrong no matter how many times you beg me to say something else.

Trump will be cleared once the House gets to see the full, unredacted report. BTW, the Intel Committee has full security clearance to see anything.

Barr is the dirty cop, not Comey. Sorry you can't realize it's not kosher to have a cherry picked AG say Trump didn't obstruct.

Eventually the truth will come out and Barr will be forced to resign.