oldngray

nowhere special
I'm not stoopid enough to belong to Twitter or Facebook or any of that spygate stuff!!

It really irritates me when supposed news sites have stories which are little more than twitter quotes.

Posting on twitter qualifies someone to be an expert?

newfie

Greenwald was careful and deliberate in what he released from Snowden. Assange is garbage and released whatever aided his agenda regardless of the danger he put people in. He’s a piece of trash.

I did like the transparency for the most part. I objected when what he released could have endangered the lives of people on the battlefield.

newfie

Uranuim One was disproven, as were the accusations regarding the Clinton Foundation. The Trump Foundation was dissolved because it was fake, and a slush fund for Trump. He was also fined, and the Foundation remains under investigation by the SDNY.

Fact.

not true. I agree the Clintons got away with it ,but definitely not disproven.

oldngray

nowhere special
not true. I agree the Clintons got away with it ,but definitely not disproven.

When Obama administration was "investigating" the Clintons they didn't find anything?

shocked face.jpg

newfie

No, a representative democracy. Learn the difference. Ever take Civics? We elect representatives, who(supposedly) carry out our wishes. I know you'd like an autocracy with an Emperor Trump, but we'll rise up and overthrow him before that happens.

he said representative republic. take a civics class

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
we just spent 3 years chasing a pink unicorn / witch hunt. guess we can entertain this one for a little while

Really? Donald Trump has so much swirling around him, it's almost a tornado. Even if he was cleared of collusion, doesn't this guy have a literal train of suspicious activity following him everywhere? Mueller found much of his inner circle guilty, which doesn't even concern you, and he wasn't cleared of obstruction by Mueller. His boy Barr "cleared" him. None of this sounds like pink unicorn witch hunts.

Add in the fact that Trump is a continuous liar, another issue you don't seem to care about...at all. He doesn't seem capable of telling the truth about anything, so you just choose to go with the lies.

I'd say you're ignorant, but that doesn't seem sufficient.

newfie

Really? Donald Trump has so much swirling around him, it's almost a tornado. Even if he was cleared of collusion, doesn't this guy have a literal train of suspicious activity following him everywhere? Mueller found much of his inner circle guilty, which doesn't even concern you, and he wasn't cleared of obstruction by Mueller. His boy Barr "cleared" him. None of this sounds like pink unicorn witch hunts.

Add in the fact that Trump is a continuous liar, another issue you don't seem to care about...at all. He doesn't seem capable of telling the truth about anything, so you just choose to go with the lies.

I'd say you're ignorant, but that doesn't seem sufficient.

Robert Mueller says your wrong.

newfie

Mueller did not clear Trump of obstruction, so you are wrong.
Um yes he did. The doj does not clear anyone of anything . They do not render a decision of not guilty. They only decide that their is no evidence to charge. That is the clearance you receive when investigated. Trump was cleared when he was not charged. Now whine some I love your tears.

BrownArmy

Um yes he did. The doj does not clear anyone of anything . They do not render a decision of not guilty. They only decide that their is no evidence to charge. That is the clearance you receive when investigated. Trump was cleared when he was not charged. Now whine some I love your tears.

Wrong.