The RIP Thread

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Bluegrass Great Tony Rice Dead at 69​

Well just :poop: !

Bluegrass great Tony Rice died on Christmas Day (Dec. 25). The lauded singer, songwriter and guitarist was 69 years old. According to a statement from the International Bluegrass Music Association, released on Saturday (Dec. 26), Rice was at home in Reidsville, N.C., when he died. A cause of death was not given, though a Facebook post from Ricky Skaggs on behalf of Rice's family reports that his death occurred 'sometime during Christmas morning while making his coffee.'

View attachment 322565
1609040743683.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Actress Dawn Wells, who portrayed Mary Ann on the classic sitcom "Gilligan's Island," died Wednesday at age 82, according to her publicist.

Wells died due to complications of COVID-19, publicist Harlan Boll said in a Facebook post announcing her death.

1609360085161.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Actress Dawn Wells, who portrayed Mary Ann on the classic sitcom "Gilligan's Island," died Wednesday at age 82, according to her publicist.

Wells died due to complications of COVID-19, publicist Harlan Boll said in a Facebook post announcing her death.

View attachment 322893
Way hotter than Ginger. RIP

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
For all the people who grew up on break dancing.
View attachment 322917

View attachment 322919
Adolfo “Shabba Doo” Quiñones, the dancer-actor who rose to fame starring in “Breakin'” and its sequel “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo,” died Wednesday. He was 65.

No cause of death has been announced. Just a day before he was discovered unconscious, Quiñones had posted a photo of himself smiling and giving the peace sign in bed, writing, “Good news y’all! I’m feeling all better, just a wee bit sluggish from my cold, but the good news is I’m Covid 19 negative! Woo hoo!”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 323459

Wuuuuut??? How does this even happen?

over9five

Staff member