The RIP Thread

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
2/13

1967 - Beatle's Release Double A Side Single
1967 : The Beatles release the double A-sided single in the United Kingdom with Penny Lane ( Paul McCartney ) ** written about Penny Lane where Lennon and McCartney would meet to go into Liverpool *** on one side and "Strawberry Fields Forever" ( John Lennon ) *** named after a Salvation Army house where Lennon would play as a kid *** on the other side.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
2/13

1967 - Beatle's Release Double A Side Single
1967 : The Beatles release the double A-sided single in the United Kingdom with Penny Lane ( Paul McCartney ) ** written about Penny Lane where Lennon and McCartney would meet to go into Liverpool *** on one side and "Strawberry Fields Forever" ( John Lennon ) *** named after a Salvation Army house where Lennon would play as a kid *** on the other side.
The ice and snow seeped into your brain bro, this is the RIP thread not current events.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
RIP. Dynasty

:censored2:. You friend-ckers
C375144D-DA5D-44BC-87FB-9542EE125510.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I never listened to him unless he was on someone else's show.
He was not on the Atlanta radio scene that had good traffic reporting.
I know he was quoted by many others and they pointed to him as their mentor.

RIP to a huge American Conservative voice.

1613585476236.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Rush was paramount to the Conservative movement and carried broadcast radio on his back. I used to listen to him occasionally back many years ago.

Interesting stat I heard about him today was that half his listening audience did not agree him but listen to see what he was saying.

RIP Rush Limbaugh.

The devil has opened hell for Rush. He can finally live in the place he always dreamed about. Like Trump and other right wingers, Rush hated America. He made a living complaining about America and his followers hate Americans too.