The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

rickyb

Being involved in and being at war with are 2 entirely different things. You keep changing what we were talking about. We went from no new wars to maintained wars to conflicts, to spending to military bases. No wonder people hate dealing with you.
Google those countries and you will see

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Use the force!
Are you aware that Don Kirlin owns more military aircraft, with all the military equipment still intact, then some countries ?

He holds licenses with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), allowing him to own military machine guns and cannons, as well as thousands of rounds of ammunition to fire through them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's one aspect of Russia's foreign policy that many may not beware of.
They are using a fleet of very old oil tankers that are uninsured to move their oils sales around the world.
When an oil spill happens, it is up to the country where it occurred to foot the bill for clean-ups.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

vantexan

I in no way defended Roy Moore. I defended the concept that teenage girls who've gone through puberty are of marrying age in many countries and was once common in the U.S. Check out the laws on the books. I don't have a problem with a 19 yr old young man marrying a 15 yr old young woman. I do have a problem with a man in his 30's preying on teenage girls for sex. The problem we have these days is putting the cart before the horse. There was a time when most girls preserved their virginity for marriage and if a young man wanted to be with her he had to commit to a long term relationship of marriage. Now people just shack up and if a pregnancy occurs then it's off to the abortion clinic. Society hasn't advanced in this regard. We even have people on the Left pushing puberty blockers and sex change operations on small children who aren't old enough to understand the ramifications and if anyone speaks out against it like DeSantis they're smeared. Maybe the Left needs to get off its little pony and climb onto a high horse to get a better view of the wreckage they're leaving in their wake.
@DriveInDriveOut