The Shifting Demographics of the Republican Base

newfie

I purposely left that low hanging fruit for you - I wanted to see if you would use it to respond as a 3rd grader would, and you didn't disappoint. You are easier to read than Ikea instructions, dawg.

No! You are! Not me.

Yes, this is who you are, friend. That guy. You are that guy we all know who is clueless about how clueless he is. The guy too dumb to realize he's dumb - the worst kind.

Carry on in bliss.

you purposely acted like a third grader? I believe you

LarryBird

you purposely acted like a third grader? I believe you
Yep. Here I am.
rs-192699-MCDBIMA_EC007_H.jpg

3rd grader for life.

Where does he think of this stuff? How is he so quick on the draw with his comeback wit? I am in awe of @newfie, he is a most feared wordsmith around these parts.

Last edited:

LarryBird

I was just gonna type something other's may find over the line of good taste.

Literally, now that I look at that last sentence I typed.

It was about how you love yourself so much as to taste/eat certain bodily fluids, after you love yourself enough, to produce above mentioned bodily fluids.

But again, I've thought twice about it, and so I've refrained from posting it.

newfie

I was just gonna type something other's may find over the line of good taste.

Literally, now that I look at that last sentence I typed.

It was about how you love yourself so much as to taste/eat certain bodily fluids, after you love yourself enough, to produce above mentioned bodily fluids.

But again, I've thought twice about it, and so I've refrained from posting it.

It's why I love your posts , I can troll you and get you to say the craziest crap

LarryBird

It's why I love your posts , I can troll you and get you to say the craziest crap
You do not troll.

Trolls are usually smart and funny or extremely aggravating.

You fulfill none of those descriptions, rather you just barely exist here, and would be totally unnoticed, if not for your outstanding ignorance. Don't confuse me telling you how dumb your posts are, and pointing out that you spell only slightly worse than your orange god, for being under my skin or up in my dome, corky.

newfie

You do not troll.

Trolls are usually smart and funny or extremely aggravating.

You fulfill none of those descriptions, rather you just barely exist here, and would be totally unnoticed, if not for your outstanding ignorance. Don't confuse me telling you how dumb your posts are, and pointing out that you spell only slightly worse than your orange god, for being under my skin or up in my dome, corky.

Your idiotuc post amuse me. I left you a spelling baubel to play with

LarryBird

Yep, he's right up their with DILBO when it comes to craziness!

I'm pretty sure I put him on Ignore after the first couple of days he posted in Current Events.
Yes, offering differing political opinions, in a well thought out, coherent, grammatically correct manner, and pointing out the hypocrisy, illogical thought, and outright stupidity of some of my counterparts on the conservative side of the coin, is definitely crazy.

Also, you seem to respond to my posts often for someone who's got my 'craziness' on ignore.

I would argue the only crazy thing I do on this board, is to respond to @newfie, since when it comes to political matters, he has the mental capacity and maturity of a 1st grader. I should really cut back on that, but pointing out his idiocy brings some part of me a strange joy. So I'll probably continue pwning his simple ass for at least the near future, if not longer.

LarryBird

If that's the definition of a troll then there are none on the bc.
I can agree with that.

I haven't been on here that long, but nobody I've dealt with here rises to my definition of a troll. Trolling on the other board I frequent is so evolved that it's basically an artform - but that board is much more of a wild west free for all, and it probably gets as many posts in an hour, as BrownCafe gets all day. So there's a lot more people and posts to garner material and ideas with which to troll.

Basically this place needs to raise it's trolling game. But the rules and t.o.s. really limit what you can do here and how far you can push it. So we're stuck with the mediocre wannabe trolls and their inferior methods and intelligence up in this piece.

Thanks, Obama.