"The Talk" -Question From Presidential Debate

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, debate moderator Kristen Welker asked a question during Thursday night’s debate about “the talk,” that is, how to behave if pulled over by police.

Who knew this was about race? My father of European ancestry gave me the same lecture when I started driving. Always cooperate, keep your hands on the wheel, and never do anything sudden.

Non sequitur

I was thinking that's how I behave when I get pulled over. And 100% of the time I can answer the officers question correctly. Do you know why I pulled you over?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Too bad they didn't talk about behaviors that lead to trouble, such as reaching for something while ordered to freeze, resisting arrest, or waving a weapon.

oldngray

nowhere special
1.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
ha. had the same talk by my Dad. he told me "never argue with a person who has a badge and a gun"

had the same talk with all my children. people nowadays are brain damaged . have a mistaken entitlement attitude. it's amazing more of these idiots are not shot.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was thinking that's how I behave when I get pulled over. And 100% of the time I can answer the officers question correctly. Do you know why I pulled you over?
ha. had the same talk by my Dad. he told me "never argue with a person who has a badge and a gun"

had the same talk with all my children. people nowadays are brain damaged . have a mistaken entitlement attitude. it's amazing more of these idiots are not shot.

Adding "Drugs" to that formula and you get unfortunate incidents...