THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Biden is taking tens of millions from adversarial nations and you think it's Trump who has compromised national security.
What I think in this matter is irrelevant.
However what IS relevant is that the DOJ has evidence Trump violated the Espionage Act and will be indicted for his crimes

Box Ox

However what IS relevant is that the DOJ has evidence Trump violated the Espionage Act and will be indicted for his crimes

I for one look forward to reliving my Trump arrest fantasies from 4-5 years ago all over again. We've got him this time!

ta.jpeg

Box Ox

vantexan

Comer has made a number of public statements about what they've turned up so far. Christopher Wray in a Congressional hearing denied the FBI document existed reporting a $5 million payment in 2012 to Biden from a Romanian national in exchange for actions Biden took on the Romanian's behalf. When Comer told him that he and Chuck Grassley had already viewed the document Wray then said it was part of an ongoing investigation and he couldn't turn it over. He compromised by bringing it to them but wouldn't release it. Comer is now filing contempt of Congress charges against Wray.

If you don't believe any of that then guess we'll have to see what happens in the impeachment proceedings.

vantexan

From what I've heard they aren't going to go after him for having the documents. It's believed that they'll indict him on a process crime. In other words the possession of the documents isn't the issue but how they were secured.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Comer has made a number of public statements about what they've turned up so far. Christopher Wray in a Congressional hearing denied the FBI document existed reporting a $5 million payment in 2012 to Biden from a Romanian national in exchange for actions Biden took on the Romanian's behalf. When Comer told him that he and Chuck Grassley had already viewed the document Wray then said it was part of an ongoing investigation and he couldn't turn it over. He compromised by bringing it to them but wouldn't release it. Comer is now filing contempt of Congress charges against Wray.

If you don't believe any of that then guess we'll have to see what happens in the impeachment proceedings.
Comer is stretching nothing as far as he can in order to drag down Biden's numbers. Yep, impeachment is right around the corner when you have no evidence.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
From what I've heard they aren't going to go after him for having the documents. It's believed that they'll indict him on a process crime. In other words the possession of the documents isn't the issue but how they were secured.
erm,my dear fine friend if you call having a NDI document (or documents) that's illegal for any one (including a sitting president ) to possess outside of a Secured Federal Facility and compromises the National Security as well as violating the Espionage Act a "Process Crime"..........................well Bless your Heart

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
erm,my dear fine friend if you call having a NDI document (or documents) that's illegal for any one (including a sitting president ) to possess outside of a Secured Federal Facility and compromises the National Security as well as violating the Espionage Act a "Process Crime"..........................well Bless your Heart
Ooh boy they've got him this time!

vantexan

Why is it then that they aren't going after Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Mike Pence for having the same my dear friend? Oh, forgot, they're on a mission to destroy Trump.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why is it then that they aren't going after Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Mike Pence for having the same my dear friend? Oh, forgot, they're on a mission to destroy Trump.
Once again you refuse to admit what the real crime(s) Trump is being charged with.
Bless Your Heart