THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You know who wasn’t just indicted on 7 federal charges in relation to their handling of classified information?

tenor.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You know who wasn’t just indicted on 7 federal charges in relation to their handling of classified information?

View attachment 431976

Yep and you just pointed out why this is making Trump more popular. Most Republicans already support him. Independents are seeing exactly what you just pointed out and see something is wrong.
On another note… Dems are excited because they say Trump will be in court running up to the election. Just think every day all media on both sides will be covering this. Trump will get to speak every day they cover him. He will be on the steps of these courts with free coverage. Dems are going to be foaming at the mouth and their TDS is going to be on over load. Republicans are going to see him as a martyr and independents will be making up their minds. But he will get more coverage from more stations than any of his rallies would of given him.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Oh yes this is the time!
You've got him now!

Haven’t they learned yet … people do not give a damn anymore… yesterday news.

Never underestimate the attention span of the American public… boring…complete waste of time and resources as our economy is rapidly going down a rat hole.

By the way does anyone know how the War in the Ukraine is progressing or how our sanctions are affecting the Russian economy..Case in point..🤔

Next Day Error

X - Other
our economy is rapidly going down a rat hole.
It's not. 3.6% unemployment. Inflation easing. Entering a bull market.

By the way does anyone know how the War in the Ukraine is progressing or how our sanctions are affecting the Russian economy..Case in point..🤔
You could find that out if you would read publications that don't have ads in their stories for gold coins and walk-in bathtubs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, because high-level career attorneys with a history of winning are going to purposely throw the highest-level prosecution in American history.
It's just election interference. They don't care about winning or losing this case, simply charging him accomplishes their goal.

It's pretty simple to understand, but people who only get their news from radical left wing extremist outlets struggle with it.

bbsam

Staff member
You're projecting Austin.

You move from one delusional attack on this guy to another. You don't care about the truth or justice, you just want your political enemies to be persecuted at any cost.
So it was political malfeasance and a witch hunt that is at the center of all the classified information mishandling? I mean hell, Trump’s out there daily admitting he did it all. Don’t know why you guys are so attached to him but that’s a discussion you’ll have to have with your therapist.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's just election interference. They don't care about winning or losing this case, simply charging him accomplishes their goal.

It's pretty simple to understand, but people who only get their news from radical left wing extremist outlets struggle with it.
They want to keep him busy in court during the campaign season. They don't care if they win those cases. It will probably backfire and push many independents to Trumps side.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
True. Chris Christie could also run a very strong campaign and even run as a third party candidate. I think he and Liz Cheney are serious about not letting Trump back in office.
Honestly I see lefties say stuff like this and it's so bizarre. What the hell is going on with the left wing trash you guys watch?

How in the world did they convince you to believe anyone but Trump or Desantis has a chance?

bbsam

Staff member

How does just charging him accomplish their goal? He’s not going to quit.

Next Day Error

X - Other
True. Chris Christie could also run a very strong campaign and even run as a third party candidate. I think he and Liz Cheney are serious about not letting Trump back in office.
My pick to win the nom is Pence. Watch Pence closely. He's slippery as hell and could wrangle the evangelicals then watch everyone else fall in line. Within 10 years everyone you talk to will pretend that they never supported Trump.