THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, now CNN has President Trump hating the Jews. He must hate his Jewish family members too.

newfie

Nice deflection attempt and failure again.

Imagine if President Obama had dinner at his country club with some whackadoo black activist who said "kill all the white people". I'm guessing you'd be all cool and fine with that?
how is it a deflection? your guy put a deliberate misinformatinal spin on the story. we then found out that Kanye brought the so called white nationalist with him? are you so desperate for a slam against trump that you'll continue to post misinformation here just to do so?

will you ever start researching your information or just continue to blindly post it here knowing its wrong?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Nice deflection attempt and failure again.

Imagine if President Obama had dinner at his country club with some whackadoo black activist who said "kill all the white people". I'm guessing you'd be all cool and fine with that?
Really? Image if all demoncrats got a lifetime free pass from the MSM? OH WAIT! No need to imagine.
You demoncrats are so triggered because you have NOBODY for 2024.
Sucks to be you.

newfie

Trump would torpedo the entire GOP as long as he could have 1000 people in an arena chanting his name.
Not sure what that has to do with more of the white nationalist msm misinformation BS we were talking about but yes trump and all politicians crave that.

Though if you're going there at least get it right Trump has had a heck of a lot more people in a stadium chanting his name not to mention the tens of thousands outside the stadium doing the same

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There is absolutely positively no way in hell the Former President's Secret Service Detail as well as his personal body guards would allow someone in to get close to a former president without being 100% vetted. He is lying thru his teeth, He was certain to have been made well aware of this individua's history,as well as exactly who he is and what he stands for.

oldngray

nowhere special
There is absolutely positively no way in hell the Former President's Secret Service Detail as well as his personal body guards would allow someone in to get close to a former president without being 100% vetted. He is lying thru his teeth

Buried deep in the CNN hit piece:

A source familiar with the dinner said that Fuentes was a guest of Kanye’s and was not invited by the former president.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

A source familiar with the dinner said that Fuentes was a guest of Kanye’s and was not invited by the former president.
I never said Trump invited him,but i can guaran damn tee you he was thoroughly vetted before he got anywhere near a former president.
it's naive to think the Secret Service and Trump's bodyguards would allow a "guest" of Kanye's to arrive unannounced and have a place set for him at the table. Trump knew he was coming with Kanye ,or Ye or whatever the hell hes calling himself now.
Like I said before he was investigated and vetted LONG before he got close to the former president.

newolddude

Not buying that. Secret Service would have at least checked his ID at entry. Then once all the red flags popped up they should have given Trump's staff a warning so he could be diverted.

newfie

There is absolutely positively no way in hell the Former President's Secret Service Detail as well as his personal body guards would allow someone in to get close to a former president without being 100% vetted. He is lying thru his teeth, He was certain to have been made well aware of this individua's history,as well as exactly who he is and what he stands for.
I did not know the secret service vets their social media beliefs. Always thought they checked visitors for weapons.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I did not know the secret service vets their social media beliefs. Always thought they checked visitors for weapons.
do you REALLY think the Secret Service is going to let some unannounced ,uninvited person close to a Former President?
I sure dont.That would be one helluva failure of Security Protocol.
The whole story of Trump being surprised about him showing up is bull:censored2:,and not even particularly good bull:censored2:

newfie

do you REALLY think the Secret Service is going to let some unannounced ,uninvited person close to a Former President?
kanye shows up with his entourage. do you think the secret service is going to tell them to wait outside?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

newfie

Wow, the information about the documents is getting more and more interesting. It's mindblowing these documents were allowed to be kept in such an unsecured location:

The whole story of Trump being surprised about him showing up is bull:censored2:,and not even particularly good bull:censored2:
could you try to stay on one side of the fence? is Maralago secure or not?