THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newfie

A Secret Service agent checking the driver's license of Kanye's white nationalist buddy and waving him on in to sit next to Trump like the agent is a door man at a local bar/club sounds pretty secure to me.
they check the guy for weapons to make sure he's no physical threat to the president was there something else they were supposed to check kanye's buddy for?

Box Ox

A Secret Service agent checking the driver's license of Kanye's white nationalist buddy and waving him on in to sit next to Trump like the agent is a door man at a local bar/club sounds pretty secure to me.
they check the guy for weapons to make sure he's no physical threat to the president was there something else they were supposed to check kanye's buddy for?

Nope! Pat 'em down and if no guns, sit right next to the President!

I'm sure Trump's first question for Nick Fuentes was "So who are you anyway?" since a pat down alone is enough to get a dinner meeting with him and Kanye.

newfie

Nope! Pat 'em down and if no guns, sit right next to the President!

I'm sure Trump's first question for Nick Fuentes was "So who are you anyway?" since a pat down alone is enough to get a dinner meeting with him and Kanye.
you realize how silly your side sounds chasing this fantasy?

1669495145670.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
could you try to stay on one side of the fence? is Maralago secure or not?
As far as documents the NARA decides where is secure to store them,and a household residence is not deemed fit by the agency for secure storage.

And i completely stand by my point there is no way in hell an unknown,univted "guest" could gain such close access to a Former president be it Trump,Clinton,Bush or Carter withiut being completely vetted by the the Secret Service and Private Body Guards

newfie

As far as documents the NARA decides where is secure to store them,and a household residence is not deemed fit by the agency for secure storage.

And i completely stand by my point there is no way in hell an unknown,univted "guest" could gain such close access to a Former president be it Trump,Clinton,Bush or Carter withiut being completely vetted by the the Secret Service and Private Body Guards
so is mara lago secure or not secure which side of the fence are you on today?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
An intelligent candidate for the office of President of the United States would not have a white supremest, seated at his table at his private club, nor would he be seated with an anti-Semite.

I suppose there is a certain base that it appeals to.

newfie

An intelligent candidate for the office of President of the United States would not have a white supremest, seated at his table at his private club, nor would he be seated with an anti-Semite.

I suppose there is a certain base that it appeals to.
the silliness never ends

1669497582709.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
kanye shows up with his entourage. do you think the secret service is going to tell them to wait outside?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Have you noticed that Trump hasn't denounced Fuentes? His statement said he had no idea who he was but he sure as hell hasnt denounced him and his racist views since he "found out" who he was.

Yet another reason why there was no Red Wave and Trump's popularity is continuing to recede among Republicans. People are tired of crap like this

newfie

Have you noticed that Trump hasn't denounced Fuentes? His statement said he had no idea who he was but he sure as hell hasnt denounced him and his racist views since he "found out" who he was.

Yet another reason why there was no Red Wave and Trump's popularity is continuing to recede among Republicans. People are tired of crap like this
1669497748120.png

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Maga is Satanism.

Never mind the part about the sign on their forehead.

• Registered Member (no degree)
  • Active Member—Satanist (First Degree)
  • Witch/Warlock (Second Degree)
  • Priestess/Priest (Third Degree)
  • Magistra/Magister (Fourth Degree)
  • Maga/Magus (Fifth Degree)

newfie

Maga is Satanism.

Never mind the part about the sign on their forehead.

• Registered Member (no degree)
  • Active Member—Satanist (First Degree)
  • Witch/Warlock (Second Degree)
  • Priestess/Priest (Third Degree)
  • Magistra/Magister (Fourth Degree)
  • Maga/Magus (Fifth Degree)
are you projecting?