THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
LOL. Did you choose this meme because you admire his anti-Trump BS on SNL or he’s a lying murderer, or both?
You give me way to much credit
That’s my style of comedy if you don’t like or understand it maybe you should put me on ignore
IMG_7521.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It is my understanding that moderators don’t read everything.

My experience has been that if I take serious exception to something posted on the BC it is my responsibility to report it. I have had very positive results when I have done this. Haven’t done it recently though.

My understanding from the TOS is that the site operates on an honor system.
So among all your other faults you’re a RAT

Thebrownblob

The left is really destroying Trump’s wealth. L O L.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The left is really destroying Trump’s wealth. L O L.

Trump can put this picture on T-shirt and mugs and make another killing from it. Not only is he a trolling genius but he is a marketing genius.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You should tune into MSNBC and watch them wail about the appeals court giving Trump a break yesterday.

We got him this time🤣🤣🤣

There is an acquaintance of mine on Facebook and he has been so happy about the fine. He was posting every day. Strange but he has been real quiet so far. I don’t know how the people with TDS haven’t ate a bullet by now. It is going to get worse for them.

vantexan

We got him this time🤣🤣🤣

There is an acquaintance of mine on Facebook and he has been so happy about the fine. He was posting every day. Strange but he has been real quiet so far. I don’t know how the people with TDS haven’t ate a bullet by now. It is going to get worse for them.
They seem strangely quiet here too. Reminds me of the line in old westerns: "It's quiet. Too quiet."