THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Sportello

Trump can put this picture on T-shirt and mugs and make another killing from it. Not only is he a trolling genius but he is a marketing genius.
1711460293510.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Democrats have given Trump more coverage than he could have gotten at rallies. Every time they interview him about these judgements he gets coverage he would have never gotten and he always throws in some campaign talking points. His base loves it, people in the middle that would of never seen his rallies are seeing it and the Dems that never would of voted for him get another shot of TDS to drive them mad all while he is getting richer and richer. 💥

rickyb

And many have higher unemployment than we do. Your favorite countries for co-ops? Italy has almost 8% unemployment and Spain is at 12%.
sure so if its lower and higher then you cant point to 6 weeks vacation as a bad thing.

its an awesome thing, its a common sense thing, its a christian thing, and its a g thing

vantexan

sure so if its lower and higher then you cant point to 6 weeks vacation as a bad thing.

its an awesome thing, its a common sense thing, its a christian thing, and its a g thing
Imagine what would happen if a 32 hr workweek and 6 weeks of vacation became law. And the U.S. unemployment rate is much lower than Italy and Spain's.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Show of hands, who’s interested in one of these?

My wife has already shown interest in one. I don’t know If she will actually buy one. I have no need for it. There are enough versions I don’t read already.

Last edited: