THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

"Twitter’s decision to suppress the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, which had previously been rejected by such liberal outlets as Fox News and the Wall Street Journal due to its suspicious provenance."
Rejecting something because there wasn't enough corroborating evidence at the time isn't the same as an ongoing effort to keep the laptop story out of the public eye. Both sources you cited have long since decided that the laptop was the real deal and have said so. What you have here is the former vice-president's coked up son forgetting he had left his personal laptop at a shop to get it repaired. A laptop that he not only liked to document his lifestyle on but also kept reminders of his business dealings on. Pretty damning stuff. Verifiable stuff. The kind of stuff that's a PR nightmare for a party that had just made his dad their presidential nominee. What they didn't count on was the world's richest man buying the company at the center of their efforts to suppress the story. What they didn't count on is, unlike native born Americans who ho hum their very special protections under the Constitution, the world's richest man is from a country where rights are eroding and he takes the special uniqueness of the 1st Amendment seriously. Very much like Christians raised in the Church who don't take it half as seriously as new converts. Or alcoholics after getting sober and being committed members of AA. After decades of Republicans being scoffed at for suggesting Democratic voter fraud and other shenanigans Musk has come up with the smoking gun. Enjoy!

vantexan

You don't think they meddled in the election in favor of dumb donald?
Seriously, they invaded Georgia under Bush, the Crimea under Obama, and Ukraine under Biden. Why would they support Trump when they knew he meant what he said about using troops to stop them if necessary? The Russians have been exposed as a paper tiger by the Ukrainians. You think they wanted to go up against American firepower? No, they would only take advantage of either milquetoast presidents or when America was preoccupied with other wars like Bush.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
damn i've been making that argument longer than trump. the constituion does not allow a clear path to contest a stolen presidential election.
Stolen election ??? hahaahaha we are back to that Big Lie???
raw.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Never mind. Sounds like Rudy is going to reveal all after the Republicans regain control of the House in January. Might as well just wait a month for that.
Hopefully Rudy will reveal it at Four Seasons again. I cannot beleive anyone still takes that drunk seriously

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
OIP.jpg

Box Ox

Has Rudy been holding out on us?

"Rudy Giuliani has provided an additional copy of a hard drive alleged to have belonged to Hunter Biden to Delaware authorities, a state official said Wednesday, and it's now in the hands of the FBI.

The move by Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, comes as Trump's supporters seek to draw attention to an issue the Trump campaign believes is damaging to former Vice President Joe Biden.

Giuliani visited the New Castle County Police Department in Delaware on Monday and handed over a copy of what he said was Hunter Biden's hard drive, according to a spokesperson for the Delaware Justice Department.

Giuliani told police officials that the hard drive contained evidence of crimes. Police turned it over to the FBI after seeking guidance from the state Justice Department, spokesperson Mat Marshall said."

"Rudy Giuliani says he offered FBI agents Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drives during the early morning raid at his New York apartment.

Donald Trump’s lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer the agents refused to take the hard drives from him."
in a way. the fbi has been sitting on the biden evidence for 3 years without any action. Rudy clearly is waiting for republicans to get back in power before playing all his cards
Never mind. Sounds like Rudy is going to reveal all after the Republicans regain control of the House in January. Might as well just wait a month for that.
Comfortable under the sand?

Does that question mean you don’t think Rudy is going to reveal all?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Does that question mean you don’t think Rudy is going to reveal all?
I said there are hundreds of crimes on the laptop.
I linked you to a report laying them out.

Who the hell cares about Rudy Giuliani at this point? Why are you obsessing about him?

You're choosing to ignore the evidence, just like you did before the election when you all pretended the laptop was fake.

Box Ox

I said there are hundreds of crimes on the laptop.
I linked you to a report laying them out.

Who the hell cares about Rudy Giuliani at this point? Why are you obsessing about him?

You're choosing to ignore the evidence, just like you did before the election when you all pretended the laptop was fake.

Rudy is a former US Associate Attorney General and US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. And he had or still has the contents of the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive. And we might see him again on the Trump campaign trail.

I think hearing his expert opinion on the 6 Joe Biden crimes and 400+ Biden family crimes that you mentioned would just be the better way to go for me. 🤷‍♂️

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rudy is a former US Associate Attorney General and US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. And he had or still has the contents of the Hunter Biden laptop hard drive. And we might see him again on the Trump campaign trail.

I think hearing his expert opinion on the 6 Joe Biden crimes and 400+ Biden family crimes that you mentioned would just be the better way to go for me. 🤷‍♂️
BS
You don't respect gulliani, you're choosing to not be informed on purpose.

newfie

thats fine. . we will wait a couple of weeks to a month for you to restart this conversation like its the first time you have heard this information.
obviously a little sarcasm but at this point the information is out there and its pretty damning. So why then are the dems running around on this page acting like they have not seen or heard anything about it until now?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No, they tried to undermine public faith in our elections. They succeeded, with the aid of the Democrats who pushed false conspiracy theories about Russian collusion.
Putin authorized extensive efforts to hurt Joe Biden in the elction

Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The only specific allegation in your 2 year old NYT article is that Russia was trying to spread information about Joe Biden's son.

Now here we are 2 years later, and the NYT has finally admitted the information about Joe Biden's son is indeed factual.

Interesting dynamic.
The NYT was spreading misinformation and censoring factual information to benefit Joe Biden's campaign. And that's Russia fault...

newfie

Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.
you quote a russian when he posts something you agree with otherwise you'll accuse us of posting russian misinformation

is today Russians only post the truth day?

vantexan

your boy said the election was stolen and we should set aside the Constituion and make him president.
Ya'll be loving that Big Lie from Orange Jesus
Well, since your boy stole the election, he and the Democrats did set aside the Constitution. See how that works?

vantexan

Old Boy , the Big Lie has been disproven many many times. I understand that with No Red Wave,Trump wanting to set aside the Constitution and the imminent loss of Herschel Walker the Big Lie is all you have left to cling to.
pity
How was it disproven? Saying so doesn't make it necessarily so.