THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you quote a russian when he posts something you agree with otherwise you'll accuse us of posting russian misinformation

is today Russians only post the truth day?
and yet you dont try and disprove what the russian stated he did.
gotcha

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How was it disproven? Saying so doesn't make it necessarily so.
Perhaps you dont realize why so many Election Deniers lost in the midterms is due to clinging to the Big Lie. Only the hardcore MAGA folk believe the Big Lie ,and that base is rapidly shrinking

vantexan

Perhaps you dont realize why so many Election Deniers lost in the midterms is due to clinging to the Big Lie. Only the hardcore MAGA folk believe the Big Lie ,and that base is rapidly shrinking
How was it disproven? Saying so doesn't necessarily make it so.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I literally don't care, the country and ideals we were founded on have been so utterly subverted and hijacked for a globalist cabal that I'll accept anyone even talking about trying to correct it
This is what it’s come too….guns are next….unfortunately

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I literally don't care, the country and ideals we were founded on have been so utterly subverted and hijacked for a globalist cabal that I'll accept anyone even talking about trying to correct it
We kind of agree: if the founding fathers knew Black Folks,Women and Common Folk had as much power in the voting booth as they had when the constitution was written their wigs would have spun off their heads

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Everything is about racism.
SMH.
Educate yourself. Black folks were property of White Folks when the constitution was written . The FF only intended White Landowners to vote. And for the record very few could afford to own land at this time. The 1% has always been about the 1%

newfie

We kind of agree: if the founding fathers knew Black Folks,Women and Common Folk had as much power in the voting booth as they had when the constitution was written their wigs would have spun off their heads
they wrote a plan with a vision that could happen. the implementation was left to future generations.

newfie

Educate yourself. Black folks were property of White Folks when the constitution was written . The FF only intended White Landowners to vote. And for the record very few could afford to own land at this time. The 1% has always been about the 1%
even when black americans were freed by the party of lincoln your side of the country objected violently even creating an organization that rode around in bedsheets like the cowards they were. And yet here you preach inequality as you continue to enslave people of color in ghetto's , open borders to allow cheaper labor to come in and steal their jobs, park abortion centers in their neighborhoods to kill their babies , and if they survive to be born your open borders policy allows the free flow of drugs to kill off their children as they approach adulthood .

did you say something about how they did things before?

vantexan

We kind of agree. If the Founding Fathers had known that Democrats would subvert the voting process they'd have built in more safeguards.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We kind of agree. If the Founding Fathers had known that Democrats would subvert the voting process they'd have built in more safeguards.
Talk about wanting to subvert the voting process: Your guy said we should set aside the Constitution and install him as president .
Carry on