THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1624.jpeg

fishtm2001

The statute of limitations for this case’s misdemeanors, including falsifying payments, has expired. But Bragg (with the help of counsel and former top Biden Justice Department official Matthew Colangelo) zapped it back into life by alleging a federal election crime the Justice Department itself rejected as a basis for any criminal charge.

What? You're fine with Biden leading the country the next 4 years? If he's able?
donald still falling asleep and farting in the courtroom? The man can't even communicate in complete sentences let alone command any respect.

fishtm2001

Over the last few months, Trump has repeatedly prided himself on “acing” a dementia test, insisted that immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border “don’t speak languages,” claimed that he would stop banks from “debanking” Americans, mixed up former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his only remaining rival in the GOP race, former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, and described his plan for America’s missile defense system by going, “Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.… Boom. OK. Missile launch. Woosh. Boom.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
donald still falling asleep and farting in the courtroom? The man can't even communicate in complete sentences let alone command any respect.
Point is, based on the law there shouldn't be a court case. Bragg's TDS is the only reason this is happening.

Darmark7

The man can't even communicate in complete sentences let alone command any respect.

Serious question…. This is describing Biden perfectly so why do you have a problem with it when it is Trump?

As far as sleeping and farting in court that seems like he is pretty relaxed and not to concerned about what’s going on. I would like to have that much confidence if I was in court.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Serious question…. This is describing Biden perfectly so why do you have a problem with it when it is Trump?

As far as sleeping and farting in court that seems like he is pretty relaxed and not to concerned about what’s going on. I would like to have that much confidence if I was in court.
I guess sharting during an audience with the Pope was ok...

tourists24

Notice on how they want to focus on everything in the courtroom except the lack of evidence.
And fish actually says that Trump can't complete a complete sentence and no one respects him? Does he really with a straight face post that knowing who Trump's opponent is this fall? I

Darmark7

Nope, sounds like the MAGA brainwashed sheep.
View attachment 481197

Yes! watch out! You nailed it. Thanks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump was so good he was able to do things in 2017 to steal an election in 2016
It’s not a crime to pay for the nondisclosure of an alleged affair. It’s also not a federal election offense (the other underlying crime Bragg alleges) to pay such money as a personal or legal expense. Federal law doesn’t treat it as a political contribution to yourself.