THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

Philandering may not be illegal, but it does demonstrate a persons character and moral compass and if he should be in a position of responsibility.
Biden supports the mutilation of kids who've been convinced they're in the wrong body and you're concerned about Trump's character and moral compass?
Really? Mutilation of kids? Where does that come from?

June 15, 2022

"A new fact sheet from the Biden administration indicated that the Department of Justice has been filing “statements of interest” in lawsuits across the country challenging state laws seeking to prohibit minors from receiving puberty blockers, cross-sex hormone treatments and gender reassignment surgeries.

Earlier this year, the Department of Justice issued a letter to state attorneys general “reminding them of federal constitutional and statutory provisions that protect transgender youth against discrimination, including when those youth seek gender-affirming care,” according to a press release from the DOJ.

“The U.S. Department of Justice (the Department) is committed to ensuring that transgender youth, like all youth, are treated fairly and with dignity in accordance with federal law,” the Biden administration’s letter to state’s attorneys general asserts. “State laws and policies that prevent parents or guardians from following the advice of a healthcare professional regarding what may be medically necessary or otherwise appropriate care for transgender minors may infringe on rights protected by both the Equal Protection and the Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment.”

And yet, it has been demonstrably proven the last 3 years, that there is someone worse.
I would agree. Look who is standing trial in criminal court and awaiting trial in several other courts. Complete embarrassment to the entire country that the Republicans would want someone like that to represent them in an election.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I would agree. Look who is standing trial in criminal court and awaiting trial in several other courts. Complete embarrassment to the entire country that the Republicans would want someone like that to represent them in an election.

Yet the Dems are afraid of this guy running against their candidate. If Trump is such an embarrassment and such a bad representative, the Dems would be doing everything they could to make sure he was the one on the ticket to run against Biden. Remember Joe already beat him once and that was before all this trouble. Come on take the win again. Something seems not true about your story.

Yet the Dems are afraid of this guy running against their candidate. If Trump is such an embarrassment and such a bad representative, the Dems would be doing everything they could to make sure he was the one on the ticket to run against Biden. Remember Joe already beat him once and that was before all this trouble. Come on take the win again. Something seems not true about your story.
Having such a candidate standing trial in criminal court brings shame to the whole country and both political parties.

Box Ox

Look who is standing trial in criminal court and awaiting trial in several other courts.

I know you’re a self-described Reaganite:

I support the two party system and have voted for candidates on both sides including President Reagan. It is the MAGA party I can't support.

…..but to most people who could vote either way, a bunch of lawsuits stacked against a Presidential candidate in an election year is not an especially good look for his opponents.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Having such a candidate standing trial in criminal court brings shame to the whole country and both political parties.
Trump is such a shame to the “Whole” country that you know Joe will have an easy win. “everyone” is ashamed of trump except for a few of those MAGA crazies. This will be a landslide for Joe. You and the rest of the Dems should be making sure Trump was the one running against Saint Joe. Unless you and the Dems aren’t buying your own 💩.