THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

What is really funny is that Biden supporters take and defend a vaccine that Trump takes credit for (still to this day) while Trump supporters have booed him and made it so he doesn’t talk about the vaccine these days. (Your article is years old)

Trump supporters have seen that the vax is a dud and is even, in Pfizer's own documents, dangerous so since they aren’t in a cult they will oppose and call out Trump. On the other hand the Dem cult will take and defend a dud that is proven dangerous that was made by their enemy because their cult leader has told them to. Now that is funny.
Because the majority of Biden voters listen to the scientists

You’re missing the major point though. Trump supporters are calling the vaccine poison. They’re saying it’s killing people and very dangerous, and the man they’re voting for is taking credit for it

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Because the majority of Biden voters listen to the scientists

You’re missing the major point though. Trump supporters are calling the vaccine poison. They’re saying it’s killing people and very dangerous, and the man they’re voting for is taking credit for it
Yes Biden cult members do listen to the science of experts like Fauci. There were also experts saying the opposite. They were the ones banned and silenced. Fauci science was wrong about the fake vax time after time. Thinking people not in a cult says “fool me once with your science shame on you, fool me twice shame on me for falling for fake science but fool me three times and I’m an ass”

I get your point. Trump is saying it’s good. His supporters don‘t think so. His supporters called him out on it. He shut up about the vax. I think he learned his lesson that his followers are not like Biden’s followers and will swallow whatever they are told. His supporters are not in a cult that follows everything he says. On the other hand the Dem cult will take and defend the fake vax that is proven dangerous that was made by their enemy because their cult leader has told them to. The Dem cult will call burning cities peaceful, man dressed as a woman a woman, grown men talking to children about sex as normal. None of this would have been accepted by them 10 years ago but the leaders of the cult tell them how to think and they fall in line. That is a cult.

Last edited:

HarryWarden

Yes Biden cult members do listen to the science of experts like Fauci. There were also experts saying the opposite. They were the ones banned and silenced. Fauci science was wrong about the fake vax time after time. Thinking people not in a cult says “fool me once with your science shame on you, fool me twice shame on me for falling for fake science but fool me three times and I’m in a cult”

I get your point. Trump is saying it’s good. His supporters don‘t think so. His supporters called him out on it. He shut up about the vax. I think he learned his lesson that his followers are not like Biden’s followers and will swallow whatever they are told. His supporters are not in a cult that follows everything he says. On the other hand the Dem cult will take and defend the fake vax that is proven dangerous that was made by their enemy because their cult leader has told them to. The Dem cult will call burning cities peaceful, man dressed as a woman a woman, grown men talking to children about sex as normal. None of this would have been accepted by them 10 years ago but the leaders of the cult tell them how to think and they fall in line. That is a cult.
You’re making this way more complicated than it needs to be. All I know is, I wouldn’t vote for someone who takes credit for a vaccine that I think is dangerous and deadly, and recommends his supporters take. That’s not a very good or trustworthy leader

Trump said himself, the vaccine is here because of him, it wouldn’t be here without him, and the Biden administration had nothing to do with it

vantexan

You’re making this way more complicated than it needs to be. All I know is, I wouldn’t vote for someone who takes credit for a vaccine that I think is dangerous and deadly, and recommends his supporters take. That’s not a very good or trustworthy leader

Trump said himself, the vaccine is here because of him, it wouldn’t be here without him, and the Biden administration had nothing to do with it
And yet you support the vaccines in spite of Trump.

Darmark7

Trump did not mix the vax himself. His down fall was listening to and trusting the people that did. Biden had nothing to do with it getting here but he has since day one pushed it. Trump supporters don’t believe it is a good vax so they do not take it and Trump has since shut up about it. Pay attention here… The problem is his supporters think the vax is bad so now we have 2 people running for president. Trump never wanted to mandate it and has since pretty much stop his support of it. We have Biden that has always pushed it and wanted to mandate it. The vaccine is here now and some people think it is deadly so who do you think they want to be president next time. Hopefully that will answer your question why someone wouldn’t vote for someone who pushes and wanted to mandate a vaccine that is dangerous and deadly,

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Confession under circumstances of coercion means nothing to you because Trump won’t apologize to them.
He has nothing to apologize for.
They confessed to rape so he said they should be punished. This is common sense.
Because they’re powerless, poor black Americans. And you like that. Figures.
When you have no valid argument you cry racism. You think you're better than blacks and they need you to save them. I disagree.

Darmark7

Next time you hear about the great job numbers remember who they are going to. This is from the Center for immigration study.

IMG_1626.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The Orange Clown was fined for violating his gag order. ( no surprise)
Looks like some donor money from the cult will be funding not only his legal expenses but his fines as well.

vantexan

Looks like some donor money from the cult will be funding not only his legal expenses but his fines as well.
Some gag order. Trump is gagged while other participants in the trial are allowed to say whatever they like to the Press.

Darmark7

$8000…. That seems like a bargain. He just got more coverage than anywhere else he could have spent the money. His base will be fired up even more and people with TDS will get to see his face and be talking about him again.