THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

It's an established fact that Trump had Michael Cohen make Stormy Daniels go away by paying her off. And if paying attention we know he had relations with Karen McDougal. I haven't heard him deny this but if he is then he's obviously deluding himself into thinking he can lie his way out of it. But let me ask you, if Joe Biden says lie after lie about his past does that make it ok because you think Trump's lies are for worse things? Lies are lies. Joe and Donald have something in common. They are both relentless promoters of themselves. The difference is one told all kinds of fibs to embellish his image to get reelected for close to 50 years. The other has a track record of running a business and is always shining his reputation to promote his business dealings. So which one is worse? The Dems absolutely loved Trump when he was a Democrat. Seems there's a lot of hypocrisy on the Dems side. And Republicans despised Trump when he was a prominent Democrat. But lionize him now that he's Republican. What changed? Seems there is hypocrisy all around. But I'll take his Republican conversion if he governs well. What the Biden administration has done is hurting the country.
I guess we have to give trump credit for not making his 2 problems (ladies) just disappear when he was in charge of the White House. National Security issue. Presidential immunity.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I guess we have to give trump credit for not making his 2 problems (ladies) just disappear when he was in charge of the White House. National Security issue. Presidential immunity.

He needs to take some lessons from the Clinton’s on how to get rid of problem people.

I'm thinking Trump may be thinking about doing jail. Letting this fiasco clown show play right into the lock up.
It would be ultimate "art" of the deal.
Biden did it from his basement. A landslide victory for Trump if he does it from jail. Icing on the cake. Guaranteed.
So trumps road map to the White House goes through the big house? Brilliant. What could go wrong? LOL

HarryWarden

Dont worry about 2016. Most of those MAGA anti vaxers are probably dead by now anyway.
Back to the confusing question. Why do the Dems not want Trump to be able to be on the ballot? It’s an easy win for Biden. Biden whipped him already in the most secure election in history and that was before Trump had 4 years to show he is a racist, criminal dictator. So Biden would probably get 90% of the votes now. Why would Dems want anyone else but Trump to be on the ballot?
I thought republicans were the party of law and order, but you’re confused about why someone is being held accountable for their crimes?

”precedent”. It’s important to set them for extreme cases

HarryWarden

They're so :censored2:ing stupid and braindead, all that matters is that they create chaos and incite fear and anger.
Self-loathing people are like that. You can see it here as a small example of their problem.

It's all about hatred because they really hate themselves for their insignificance and failures.

Now watch.
Funny, sounds like you’re describing Jan 6

vantexan

I thought republicans were the party of law and order, but you’re confused about why someone is being held accountable for their crimes?

”precedent”. It’s important to set them for extreme cases
Apparently you disagree with the American system of innocent until proven guilty. Seems the courts are just a formality. You already know who's guilty.

HarryWarden

I'm thinking Trump may be thinking about doing jail. Letting this fiasco clown show play right into the lock up.
It would be ultimate "art" of the deal.
Biden did it from his basement. A landslide victory for Trump if he does it from jail. Icing on the cake. Guaranteed.
Always cracks me up so much when trump supporters say stuff like this. In one breath you say the elections are rigged and trump won, then in the next you’ll say “ha you fools arresting trump will only make him more popular and he’ll win this time!”

Hard to keep up with the lies when there is so many

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Always cracks me up so much when trump supporters say stuff like this. In one breath you say the elections are rigged and trump won, then in the next you’ll say “ha you fools arresting trump will only make him more popular and he’ll win this time!”

Hard to keep up with the lies when there is so many
So trumps road map to the White House goes through the big house? Brilliant. What could go wrong? LOL
No doubt he would have been better off if he would have grabbed both of you by your pusillanimous.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Always cracks me up so much when trump supporters say stuff like this. In one breath you say the elections are rigged and trump won, then in the next you’ll say “ha you fools arresting trump will only make him more popular
Only if the polls are lying. The witch hunt has done nothing but improve his numbers.

vantexan

so you’ve never in your life accused Joe Biden of being guilty of something before he went to court for that accusation?
Absolutely. Based on evidence. Not on personal feelings. And I mean that. He's a crook but I don't really hold him accountable at this point. The people behind the scenes making all the decisions are the true crooks. I've yet to see real evidence put forth against Trump beyond the state's interpretation of his actions in a manner meant to keep him out of office.