THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Yolo

svss3rt1vmoa1.jpg

On my way now. I'm calling off work to support our president!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i absolutely LOVE the butthurt coming from the MAGA supporters on this page. Ya'll have to bring up ANTIFA, Obama and all of the other dead horses you lot love to beat,as if that changes anything 45 did
Tuesday will be a sad sad day for you

R.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
i absolutely LOVE the butthurt coming from the MAGA supporters on this page. Ya'll have to bring up ANTIFA, Obama and all of the other dead horses you lot love to beat,as if that changes anything 45 did
Tuesday will be a sad sad day for you

View attachment 421785
Nobody but you seems to be aware of, involved in or constantly using the term "MAGA" here on BC and I would bet on some street corner where you can get someone to act like they GAF.

Do you realize where the problem lies?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Nobody but you seems to be aware of, involved in or constantly using the term "MAGA" here on BC and I would bet on some street corner where you can get someone to act like they GAF.

Do you realize where the problem lies?
Sorry your hero is going to jail.
I understand it's traumatic for you.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Get out your goathead and pray as hard as you can that Trump can remain in your head for all eternity.
Very sad existence...
Sad? hardly!
I think the Chickens are finally coming home to roost.
I really have to enjoy that the crowd who chanted " Lock Her Up" at all of the Cult Rally's are going to see the Orange Baby Handed one Locked Up. It's a great time to be alive.