THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

"The latest filings in the case suggest Mr Carlson expressed his dislike of the outgoing US president two days before Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol to derail lawmakers from certifying Joe Biden's election win.

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added."

m.jpeg

Box Ox

Law enforcement agencies are prepping for a possible Trump indictment as early as next week (nbcnews.com)

"Local, state and federal law enforcement and security agencies are preparing for the possibility that former President Donald Trump will be indicted as early as next week, according to five senior officials familiar with the preparations.

Law enforcement agencies are conducting preliminary security assessments, the officials said, and are discussing potential security plans in and around the Manhattan Criminal Court, at 100 Centre Street, in case Trump is charged in connection with an alleged hush money payment to Stormy Daniels and travels to New York to face any charges.

The officials stress that the interagency conversations and planning are precautionary in nature because no charges have been filed."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm going out on a limb here.but i'm thinking Pence won;t be 45's Running mate

Next Day Error

X - Other
Hey gravy seals, here’s your big moment. Put down that big mac and large fries 🍟 climb out of your momma’s basement carrying your confederate flags and remember Babbitt

vantexan

Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday.

"THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!" he wrote on Truth Social Saturday morning.

Thoughts?
The Manhattan D.A. is trying to convict him on what would be a Federal, not state, charge that the statute of limitations has run out on and previous D.A.'s have said there's nothing there. If the judge doesn't throw it out and they manage to convict him it'll most likely be overturned on appeal. More political shenanigans.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Manhattan D.A. is trying to convict him on what would be a Federal, not state, charge that the statute of limitations has run out on and previous D.A.'s have said there's nothing there. If the judge doesn't throw it out and they manage to convict him it'll most likely be overturned on appeal. More political shenanigans.
It is all about the smear and getting pictures of Trump being arraigned. Doesn't matter that they have no case.

Next Day Error

X - Other
You have no idea what the charges will be, do you? Or did you have a crystal ball that I didn’t know existed?

Yolo

Any plans to take to the streets? What is the best city to show our numbers in? DC? Chicago? Boston? Anybody know of any organized protests yet? We can let them do this to us.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Any plans to take to the streets? What is the best city to show our numbers in? DC? Chicago? Boston? Anybody know of any organized protests yet? We can let them do this to us.
right now of the plan is to surround Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday.