The @turdferguson answer thread

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I vote for @cosmo1 to stay. Honestly some of you guys have done nothing but attack him and follow the leader since UpstateDave left. Always has to be someone on the hit list I guess. @BakerMayfield2018 I’m actually kinda shocked by you. He always took time to answer your questions about grilling and smoking. If this puts me back on the hit list, then so be it. Some of you act like absolute children on this site sometimes.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I vote for @cosmo1 to stay. Honestly some of you guys have done nothing but attack him and follow the leader since UpstateDave left. Always has to be someone on the hit list I guess. @BakerMayfield2018 I’m actually kinda shocked by you. He always took time to answer your questions about grilling and smoking. If this puts me back on the hit list, then so be it. Some of you act like absolute children on this site sometimes.
a701072888cb5f445f4f0ce15d5d904d.jpg
51QltVRH68L._SX425_.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I think you have something on your shoe

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

#DestroySilverbullet2893

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Okay, 20 years... So sit the :censored2: down.

We all have our opinions.

My wife is SUPER fair and you know that.

Cheryl will take all your requests and opinions into consideration, she always has.

If it were me I would've blown up and died already, I cannot believe her patience and understanding.

You guys, a certain "clique", go above and beyond and you know what I mean.

HAPPY 20 YEARS BROWNCAFE!!
I'm a bit disappointed by Mr Cosmo 1, and it doesn't take long to get pulled into unconsciousness!!!, Great times on brown cafe !! thanks !! ''HAPPY 20 years...BC''

Future

Victory Ride
FA089D33-A4C9-4966-912E-F1AA6E066573.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Okay, 20 years... So sit the :censored2: down.

We all have our opinions.

My wife is SUPER fair and you know that.

Cheryl will take all your requests and opinions into consideration, she always has.

If it were me I would've blown up and died already, I cannot believe her patience and understanding.

You guys, a certain "clique", go above and beyond and you know what I mean.

HAPPY 20 YEARS BROWNCAFE!!
We are a product of our work environment.