The @turdferguson answer thread

floridays

Where he lives fescue is a must. Anyone can grow it until brown patch hits.

Anyway, remember UN rules and the "man code", article 4-section 3b: God created man, man created monostands of turf! Honor you brothers lawn!
It is a nice turf you posted, I was being a jerk on purpose, warm season grass here. Fescue is great and has it's challenges as well. I've lived north and south and that picture was actually beautiful. There is actually a line on the right side that isn't cut. Does he use a reel mower?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It is a nice turf you posted, I was being a jerk on purpose, warm season grass here. Fescue is great and has it's challenges as well. I've lived north and south and that picture was actually beautiful. There is actually a line on the right side that isn't cut. Does he use a reel mower?

Don’t know anybody that uses a reel mower on tall fescue

Just a spot I missed

floridays

Don’t know anybody that uses a reel mower on tall fescue

Just a spot I missed
In the south when it is overseeded cool season can be, we'd cut it shorter than you. Sports turf, definitely.
Your grass looks sweet, I didn't see a missed spot, I saw a straight line of uncut blades, that is why I asked. Beautiful turf country club. Cheers to you my friend, you've done an excellent job. What is the fescue?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In the south when it is overseeded cool season can be, we'd cut it shorter than you. Sports turf, definitely.
Your grass looks sweet, I didn't see a missed spot, I saw a straight line of uncut blades, that is why I asked. Beautiful turf country club. Cheers to you my friend, you've done an excellent job. What is the fescue?

It’s a blend the nursery makes up

I know it has rebel plus 3 or 4 other variety’s

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-3-2af2f447b8e6-gif.263457