The Unknown Address Or Strip Club?

vantexan

Had a C.O.D. at one of the local strip clubs once. They pulled out a box and started counting ones and fives for the payment. I told them check or MO order. No way was I touching any of those bills!
Has Express started accepting cash for C.O.D.'s? Was always secured or unsecured checks or money orders.

STFXG

Would you accept money that was covered with blood? The driver in question did not feel comfortable accepting the money given to him/her because of the location payment was being accepted. Just because you're told you have to accept money as a payment, doesn't mean, if you feel your health and well being is being put in jeopardy, you absolutely should do it. That's like being told you have to make a delivery and there is an aggressive dog barking at you on the other side of the fence.
You're acting like cash gets disinfected at some point. The soccer mom you accept cash from has just as dirty of money as the strip club. It's all disgusting.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
6 years on my route, strip club on route has had 2 deliveries. first bar glasses 5 yrs ago, second was child support papers for a regular customer that ex-wife had address corrected to club(only place she knew for sure he would be) owner signed.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I remember once picking up an OL from a proctologist's office. The ol' doc paid for the shipment in cash. I was sorta grossed out and and more than just a little panicked when I realized I was fresh out of Purell. But thinking on my feet, I quickly licked the germs off my fingers and went on about my way.

dezguy

You're acting like cash gets disinfected at some point. The soccer mom you accept cash from has just as dirty of money as the strip club. It's all disgusting.
My point is, if you don't feel comfortable with something or feel it could harm you, to hell with the rules and regulations. My main goal when I go to work in the morning is to get home safely to my family. Want to write me up because I didn't follow proper procedure because I wouldn't accept money because of where it came from? Go ahead.