The violent left.

El Correcto

god is dead
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia Bernie sander supporter.

Rand Paul’s Neighbor Is Sentenced to 30 Days in Prison After Attack Another nutcase.

Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Patrick Kimmons Vigil 2017 Berkeley protests - Wikipedia some of the many ant incidents.

Can’t be civil.

Maxine Waters: "Trump Calls For More Violence Than Anybody Else" Maxine waters

upload_2018-10-10_21-44-49.jpeg

Liberalism is a mental illness, there is more than this. How many times do we need to see the left turn violent before we talk about common sense voting laws, removing them from the ballet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Eric Holder has re-phrased Michelle Obama's line...…"When they go low, we kick them." Holder is an idiot and I put a lot of the blame for 'mean-ness' on Auntie Maxine. She's a bigger idiot!! Someone is gonna get killed because some nut will act when they hear all this garbage.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Eric Holder has re-phrased Michelle Obama's line...…"When they go low, we kick them." Holder is an idiot and I put a lot of the blame for 'mean-ness' on Auntie Maxine. She's a bigger idiot!! Someone is gonna get killed because some nut will act when they hear all this garbage.
I "created" nothing. The statement from Holder is on film. I hope he's held to it by the Dems and ignored in future political aspirations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
" You don't hand matches to an arsonist and you don't give power to an angry left wing mob, and thats what the Democrats are." -- The Trumpster

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah there are no kooks on the right either

This was a dispute over lawn clippings and the fact that Rand Paul is a crappy neighbor by blowing his crap into his yard
Wow sounds like a really stable democrat thing to do, attacking your neighbor and causing bodily harm over lawn clippings. SMH, #commonsensevotingcontrol