'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother it's real adult to make fun of the mentally challenged. GOD READS EVERYTHING YOU ARE POSTING.
FACT
Now you are finding religion???? This gets better and better. You have tons of issues, so I'm stating the obvious. Everyone sees it. I'm thinking deep down inside you do as well. With every post you let out yet another cry for help.

anHOURover

Now you are finding religion???? This gets better and better. You have tons of issues, so I'm stating the obvious. Everyone sees it. I'm thinking deep down inside you do as well. With every post you let out yet another cry for help.
Brother deep down I'm just crying out for my union not to impose a concessionary contract on us. Do you get the feeling I will not let it go? Well I'm not !
I'm fighting harder
I'll produce more no votes
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother deep down I'm just crying out for my union not to impose a concessionary contract on us. Do you get the feeling I will not let it go? Well I'm not !
I'm fighting harder
FACT
Yet you willingly work a concessionary 4-10's with no OT. Btw, 22.3 was created for the people who can't work a full time driving job. That was the intent.

anHOURover

Yet you willingly work a concessionary 4-10's with no OT. Btw, 22.3 was created for the people who can't work a full time driving job. That was the intent.
Brother I drove plenty slug.
I CHOOSE TO DO MY JOB.
I make plenty of money and have all the same benefits.

FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I drove plenty slug.
I CHOOSE TO DO MY JOB.
I make plenty of money and have all the same benefits.

FACT
You choose to steal a job from old Betty who can't drive. Well, let's not get crazy, you don't have all the same benefits as me. I ain't in no Teamcare.

anHOURover

You choose to steal a job from old Betty who can't drive. Well, let's not get crazy, you don't have all the same benefits as me. I ain't in no Teamcare.
It's the same crap plan. You are used to subpar healthcare. You accept it
I also posted but it was removed.

FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm fighting harder
FACT
Deep down inside you know there is something wrong with you. If you had perspective, you would see that you are the butt of jokes. You would also understand that it has always been this way. At least you have parents to help you through life.

anHOURover

brother as a union member i refuse to sit back and accept concessions when a company is profiting off my back
you do don't think about the retired or unborn but i do daily.
THATS THE PROBLEM WITH THE OLD GUARD ROOSTERS
YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF
FACT