'The What the Heck' show spreads falsehoods and lies like Fox News accepting a much larger scale

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She's a size zero? Like no curves ?

upload_2017-6-1_5-47-46.png

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Just noting. Looks like fox news was the only news that was in fact news. All others were totally made up stories and not the truth. Time to change the channel. LB. Come on over ;-)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Every story about Trump. Turned out to be totally made up. Except fox. As per former FBI comey. Never under investigation. Even CNN Mathews said it is over with collusion.

You know as well as I do that paff and lev are furious they aren't getting that kick back Tim was giving them.....804 strong has a tough job trying to clean up the mess Tim created.......Tim really put them in a bad situation
Let's just be honest about the whole situation they just don't know what they are doing. 804 Strong that is but support them fully because they are my executive board.

LeadBelly

Banned
The show doesn't allow opposing views. They immediately resort to name calling and and deflection. But the other podcast 804 radio is no better it's also very political.
Let's just be honest about the whole situation they just don't know what they are doing. 804 Strong that is but support them fully because they are my executive board.
To many chiefs not enough Native Americans.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Turdferguson- Since the case/investigation is still ongoing, I'd say that this is not necessarily a story from two years ago but rather from 4 weeks.ago..

Fed judge sets trial date in 'Top Chef' Teamsters case

Be prepared to see a few Local 25 members go to jail for a few years... the evidence is very compelling.
Everyone is going to jail. Heard it how many times? Only one that will see time is the convict you had on wtf show. Yet you scumbags blame Sean when he wasn't even in state. What a loser.