Them, They, It, etc...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Take a spin @newolddude ...
1661053073677.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a solution to this dilemma.
Once someone completes their transformation and turns 18 but not older than 35, must report to our military.
To be used as cannon fodder.

Mutineer

And previous generations were mentally fit/well adjusted? The mental issues are new?
I don't know if yer being snarky, or if the question you present is genuine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt:

Mental illness is as old as mankind. The problems manifesting themselves now are due to the decisions made by politicians forty-plus years ago regarding mental health facilities. Those chickens are coming home to roost.

Compared to other countries of our status and development, we no longer/do not handle our mentally ill citizens in a manner that is conducive to peace, prosperity, and the well-being of our citizens.

Although the proper management of this problem is obvious, the ominous specter of eugenics is gleefully trotted out by academics comfortably seated in their ivory towers. Also, it is very expensive to properly manage this problem. In the meantime, the loonies are running loose and mental illness is becoming the new normal.

And that is why we have what has been going on for awhile. And by all appearances it seems that the gas pedals on all the clown-cars are glued to the floor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It was the democrats who decided to shutdown all the mental health homes and force the ill on to your streets.
Homeless camps are spreading out like wildfires, taking over many major cities streets and causing people to use the streets as public toilets.

Mutineer

It was the democrats who decided to shutdown all the mental health homes and force the ill on to your streets.
Homeless camps are spreading out like wildfires, taking over many major cities streets and causing people to use the streets as public toilets.

I very much wish the mentally ill were only confined to the streets and homeless camps.

Sadly, mentally ill and stupid are not synonyms.

The mentally ill are in positions of control, power, and authority.

newolddude

Really? Democrats hate spending money on mental health? Prove it.

PVD Scab

" If anybody out there says I'm not a woman, they can just suck my d!$k." - Ezra Miller
Why can't people simply be gay anymore? Why can't you proudly be a dude that likes taking some :censored2: and roleplaying that you're a woman. Friend it you can even wear dresses and get surgery if you want but you're still just a dude. I'll even call you a girl if I know you and you express that you want me to. BUT... you don't have all the female genitalia. You can't grow a child inside of you. Same for the women who call themselves men. You can't knock up another woman cause you don't have sperm. To me Man and Woman are just ways of defining the reproductive capabilities of a given human. It's all getting to be a bit much.

bbsam

Staff member
1661071900523.jpeg

Since this topic is finally out, can we please have an open and frank discussion about that Adam’s apple? It’s raised so many questions in my mind over the years.

Box Ox

View attachment 397053
Since this topic is finally out, can we please have an open and frank discussion about that Adam’s apple? It’s raised so many questions in my mind over the years.

This got me thinking about how she’s totally dropped off the conservative media map these days. Went over to her website to see what’s up and spotted this:

“Republicans, can you stop screaming like hyenas at every little indignity suffered by our former president? Donald Trump wouldn’t lift a finger to help you.”

“Right-wingers, save your breath defending the most disloyal man alive. Do something useful and get a job at the FBI. Just be sure to put “BLM” on your resume! The next Republican president (Ron DeSantis) is going to need a lot of help.“

Ah. I see. 🙂

vantexan

This got me thinking about how she’s totally dropped off the conservative media map these days. Went over to her website to see what’s up and spotted this:

“Republicans, can you stop screaming like hyenas at every little indignity suffered by our former president? Donald Trump wouldn’t lift a finger to help you.”

“Right-wingers, save your breath defending the most disloyal man alive. Do something useful and get a job at the FBI. Just be sure to put “BLM” on your resume! The next Republican president (Ron DeSantis) is going to need a lot of help.“

Ah. I see. 🙂
Funny that she was one of the very first to say Trump would win in 2016.