Them, They, It, etc...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More mentally ill in blue states.
That’s a stretch.
1603136660321m.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why can't people simply be gay anymore? Why can't you proudly be a dude that likes taking some :censored2: and roleplaying that you're a woman. Friend it you can even wear dresses and get surgery if you want but you're still just a dude. I'll even call you a girl if I know you and you express that you want me to. BUT... you don't have all the female genitalia. You can't grow a child inside of you. Same for the women who call themselves men. You can't knock up another woman cause you don't have sperm. To me Man and Woman are just ways of defining the reproductive capabilities of a given human. It's all getting to be a bit much.
Just be gay and the push for acceptance of it as normal, opened the door to all of what you are seeing. If homo is right and good, , then all these other twisted and perverted things are also.
The door was opened, and there is a flood drowning everyone that no one can stop now.
It needed to be shut down when it was "simply be guy" wouldn't hurt anyone.

newolddude

Just be gay and the push for acceptance of it as normal, opened the door to all of what you are seeing. If homo is right and good, , then all these other twisted and perverted things are also.
The door was opened, and there is a flood drowning everyone that no one can stop now.
It needed to be shut down when it was "simply be guy" wouldn't hurt anyone.
So what are you proposing with this “shut down”?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So what are you proposing with this “shut down”?
What shut down? Where do you see a proposal of anything in the comment?
Read the comment . The stopping place should have taken place long ago. Too far gone now.
Live it up lefty loon. The clown show only gets better.

Mutineer

Live it up lefty loon. The clown show only gets better.

It is impossible for a leftist to believe that he will ever be on the wrong end of the woke mob.

The problem is that the far-left is a cult of no redemption. And the worst sins are to be white and male.

Duckspeak all the correct things, and decorate all the things one holds dear with rainbows, Biden, and BLM ephemera and you'll be safe. Right?

Until the day you slip up and mis-gender someone. Or someone dusts off that tweet you made ten years ago when you were drunk. The possibilities of potential sins are infinite.

To believe one is insulated from the woke mob is akin to believing that a bull will never stomp and gore you if you don't go to bullfights, don't eat dairy products, and are wearing a PETA shirt.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't know if yer being snarky, or if the question you present is genuine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt:

Mental illness is as old as mankind. The problems manifesting themselves now are due to the decisions made by politicians forty-plus years ago regarding mental health facilities. Those chickens are coming home to roost.

Compared to other countries of our status and development, we no longer/do not handle our mentally ill citizens in a manner that is conducive to peace, prosperity, and the well-being of our citizens.

Although the proper management of this problem is obvious, the ominous specter of eugenics is gleefully trotted out by academics comfortably seated in their ivory towers. Also, it is very expensive to properly manage this problem. In the meantime, the loonies are running loose and mental illness is becoming the new normal.

And that is why we have what has been going on for awhile. And by all appearances it seems that the gas pedals on all the clown-cars are glued to the floor.

That guy doesn't say anything that's genuine. Literally no one claimed that mental illness was new. The post he responded to merely said people used to handle it differently. The real issue that needs to be dealt with is the fact that they are trying to normalize mental illness and make it seem like people who don't want to play dungeons and dragons with linguistic conventions are bad people.