There is Finally Hope for Liberals

rickyb

You didn't answer my questions.
actually i did.

you are extremely skeptical and in addition you clearly dont know much.

in UK they almost had a revolution when they nearly elected jeremy corbyn. the economic policy wouldve been businesses going for sale wouldve legally had to make first option to sell to workers and turn it from a capitalist business to a worker run / owned business.

vantexan

thats great you have questions but when someone shows you where to look, you have to be an honest christian and walk through the door of truth.
We're talking about co-owner of a business or employee. You don't want to answer because you know how it makes you look. A guy spends his money investing in a business, works hard to make it successful, then he hires employees. He doesn't take on co-owners unless he needs the money. A co-owner buys into the business. What you want is to be declared a co-owner without investing any money or putting in long hours. You just want the rewards of ownership. I think that's called the Mafia. Now you'll go off on some tangent rather than admit you're wrong.

rickyb

We're talking about co-owner of a business or employee. You don't want to answer because you know how it makes you look. A guy spends his money investing in a business, works hard to make it successful, then he hires employees. He doesn't take on co-owners unless he needs the money. A co-owner buys into the business. What you want is to be declared a co-owner without investing any money or putting in long hours. You just want the rewards of ownership. I think that's called the Mafia. Now you'll go off on some tangent rather than admit you're wrong.
i cant give you the exact answer youre looking for because i forget but i know where to look

what were talking about is not rocket science. its not impossible. and its already being done. but you talk like the opposite.

democracy at work. richard wolff. get used to it.

vantexan

i cant give you the exact answer youre looking for because i forget but i know where to look

what were talking about is not rocket science. its not impossible. and its already being done. but you talk like the opposite.

democracy at work. richard wolff. get used to it.
We're talking about you ragging on business owners. If people want to start a company where everyone is equal and it works out for them fine. But that's not what you're saying. You're saying a business owner shouldn't hire employees. That he should only bring on co-owners. Making someone an employee is evil. But you don't want to invest in the company. You don't want to work long hours. He must take all the risks, work very hard, then bring you on as an equal sharing in all the rewards. You don't have to do anything because your work is where the wealth is at according to you. But you don't want to spend all your time at work. You want to take long periods of time off. You don't want to work long hours and to you 40 hrs is too much. What person in his right mind would agree to allowing you all of that? You need to grow up. Life isn't easy no matter how much you want it to be. Go to Italy and get on a co-op. I'm betting when they see you wanting to make a minimal effort they'll vote you out.

rickyb

We're talking about you ragging on business owners. If people want to start a company where everyone is equal and it works out for them fine. But that's not what you're saying. You're saying a business owner shouldn't hire employees. That he should only bring on co-owners. Making someone an employee is evil. But you don't want to invest in the company. You don't want to work long hours. He must take all the risks, work very hard, then bring you on as an equal sharing in all the rewards. You don't have to do anything because your work is where the wealth is at according to you. But you don't want to spend all your time at work. You want to take long periods of time off. You don't want to work long hours and to you 40 hrs is too much. What person in his right mind would agree to allowing you all of that? You need to grow up. Life isn't easy no matter how much you want it to be. Go to Italy and get on a co-op. I'm betting when they see you wanting to make a minimal effort they'll vote you out.
you talk too much

go look up richard wolff democracy at work

donate - its the christian thing to do.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709089343003.png