sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My legs pump my elastic-enlaced denim out quite well, thank you very much. It's such a satisfying feeling, having that fabric hugging your thighs as you slide your leg in. Then you flex your quads and point your toes to tighten your calves and watch the material stretch across and form to every hard, detailed line. MMMM!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My legs pump my elastic-enlaced denim out quite well, thank you very much. It's such a satisfying feeling, having that fabric hugging your thighs as you slide your leg in. Then you flex your quads and point your toes to tighten your calves and watch the material stretch across and form to every hard, detailed line. MMMM!
Dear Penthouse...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Lululemons?

You're right. I should become an erotic novelist. Make Fifty Shades look like a coloring book.

In an alternative sort of way.

retired2000

Use to wear wool pants in the winter with a patch on your butt they smelled when they got wet and you would get shocked from sliding across the seat