Things that really annoy me or pet peeves

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Dave, that is exactly what I did, on Feb 1st, lead submitted at 1054am.
On February 3rd, my supe told me, they had called and talked to him, and told me good job, lol.
On February 6th, while I was on vaca, the person assigned was changed, the lead was closed, incorrect funnel entry.
On February 13th I gave the printout to my center manager and he said he would look into it.
I am not going to do a thing other than what I have done. I dont have the energy, or the fire in the belly to fight with them. Just another nail in the coffin of morale.
I know the difference between right and wrong.
The office mgr of the business told me, the lady from sales said, since BD knew they were thinking of changing, my lead didnt count, or words to that effect. So submitting a lead because a customer is having angst with another carrier, is not a good reason to submit a lead. humph???? I thought it would be a great reason.
You all have a great day, dont let the small crap kick you in the Butt, I wont!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No answer today, he will look into it. I dont expect a good outcome. But Ill stay calm and cool. I agree that it should be settled in my favor. But I dont think it will, Im not being negative, just realistic. I appreciate your responses, Upstate, Menotyou, and Ovah.
if nothing else it is good for a laugh.
Punch out 9pm, it comes back one way or another, I just prefer the plastic card:felloforit1:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I gave this advice as this is how I handled the same issue when it happened to me. They went back and credited my Amex from the date the lead was sold.
I've never gotten credit for any of my sales leads. I gave up trying to fight with them over. I quit putting in sales leads. I shouldn't have to fight with them. I shouldn't have to fight with them over FMLA too but there ya go. :grrr:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I called HR yesterday. My HR rep got it sorted out and he wasn't happy about it. My OR screwed me but HR straightened out.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I've never gotten credit for any of my sales leads. I gave up trying to fight with them over. I quit putting in sales leads. I shouldn't have to fight with them. I shouldn't have to fight with them over FMLA too but there ya go. :grrr:
You do not have to fight for fmla. Print out the form from fmla.gov, dont mess around asking them to get you one, make copies, send one to hr, give one to the center manager. Do apply also for the intermittent leave. needing to do this is never good, I hope all is well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You do not have to fight for fmla. Print out the form from fmla.gov, dont mess around asking them to get you one, make copies, send one to hr, give one to the center manager. Do apply also for the intermittent leave. needing to do this is never good, I hope all is well.
Ya ............. that doesn't work so well. They were going to refuse to accept that FMLA packet. They wanted their own packet but that was not what I was given. I called my HR rep, Tues morning, who called the person that handles the FMLA. They decided to accept it, after I got really upset because I am out on FMLA this week. Or I am supposed to be but my OR coded me out as off job disability. Hubby had knee surgery Monday. OR knew this was coming several weeks ago and gave me the FMLA packet. The wrong one. I had a huge fight with my OR last Friday. He threatened to not give me the time off because my FMLA hadn't been approved. I was furious.

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Praise the Lord, gotta be able to RIDE!! But My buddy had that surgery 3xs. Rushed him back to work. he goes about 159...wet, and about 5'5". 50ish, and now from favoring his knee which cant be fixed no tissue left, bone on bone, he has a buging disc. So hopefully his job gives him the time to heal. Sucks to work all your life and be disabled when you finally retire.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Praise the Lord, gotta be able to RIDE!! But My buddy had that surgery 3xs. Rushed him back to work. he goes about 159...wet, and about 5'5". 50ish, and now from favoring his knee which cant be fixed no tissue left, bone on bone, he has a buging disc. So hopefully his job gives him the time to heal. Sucks to work all your life and be disabled when you finally retire.
He has the time. And he won't rush back. He has short term dis so that will help.