Things that really annoy me or pet peeves

over9five

Staff member
Metrosexual girly-men who dye their hair. Nobody thinks that's your real color, you look like a fool.
Real men don't dye their hair.

I love women who dye their hair, love how they can change it up! It is a woman thing to do. But even for women, there is an age they should stop.
Think Nancy Pelosi. Wrinkly, pasty skinned old woman with brown hair. Looks pretty foolish, IMO.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Metrosexual girly-men who dye their hair. Nobody thinks that's your real color, you look like a fool.
Real men don't dye their hair.

I love women who dye their hair, love how they can change it up! It is a woman thing to do. But even for women, there is an age they should stop.
Think Nancy Pelosi. Wrinkly, pasty skinned old woman with brown hair. Looks pretty foolish, IMO.
For awhile, one day Buck's hair was solid color, then it was splotchy gray.......Real men don't dye their hair? hmmmm.

Hammer has had white hair since his 30's. His dad was prematurely gray too.......looks sexy to me......especially with the crystal blue eyes!! I'm talkin' Paul Newman eyes.

old levi's

blank space
For awhile, one day Buck's hair was solid color, then it was splotchy gray.......Real men don't dye their hair? hmmmm.

Hammer has had white hair since his 30's. His dad was prematurely gray too.......looks sexy to me......especially with the crystal blue eyes!! I'm talkin' Paul Newman eyes.

UPS gave Hammer that white hair ............

DS

Fenderbender
Loud rap crap with sub woofers that shake everything within 15 feet .
I try to make a point by putting on highway to hell and pulling up beside them and smiling.