think your package car is nasty?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by City Driver, Sep 22, 2009.

1. City Driver

City Driver New Member

this is a quote from another site.....i wont link to it cuz i dont think were suppose to do that

2. City Driver

City Driver New Member

by the way first person to link this to me pissing everywhere i go gets a prize

*looks at STUG*

3. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Gag me with a crankshaft.

4. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

I would think that once the engine heats up wouldn't the smell of pee permeate through the cab?

I can tell this community right now I have never "yanked" in my PC (wink-wink).

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I think this thread is nasty.......!

6. over9five

Make sure you never do. Many of the PCs now have hidden cameras. I have found them hidden in the wiring harnesses in the package compartment.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt I've got a rainbow butt! Staff Member

Is that against the rules?

8. over9five

I suppose it's alright if you're on break or lunch, but do you really want your center manager watching you..... do......whatever?

All I'm saying is find the camera, and put a box in front of it while you're .... busy.

9. Mike23

Mike23 Guest

Or you could whip it out and pee in a bottle right in front of it, let it 'slip' and 'accidentally' cover the camera with it?

10. UnsurePost

UnsurePost making the unreadable unreadabler

Yesterday on route, I was hearing a beeping sound every 10 seconds or so for several hours in the cab. What could this have been? The driver doing 46B also had the same noise (he took a few stops off of me)

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

ODS-E

12. UnsurePost

UnsurePost making the unreadable unreadabler

Ah. :knockedout: