think your package car is nasty?

City Driver

this is a quote from another site.....i wont link to it cuz i dont think were suppose to do that

Mr Mechanic said:
I am a mechanic and did a clutch a few weeks ago on a freightshaker and the driver had rigged a funnel going through his shifter boot and was peeing all over the tranny...Now thats just nasty...not to mention it smelled like piss all night long while i was doing the job...Please don't do that.....we hate that...and don't stand over the truck while we are working on it and burp your colostime bag...it really smells like poop!!!!! Also if you Yank off in your truck...do your bussiness on a towel or anything except the floor or seats...Another thing...QUIT WIPING YOUR BOOGERS ON THE DRIVERS SEAT!!!!! I had to repair a seat this summer and the driver likes to wipe his boogers on the side of the seat....Come on!!!!!

Yeah I know we sometimes leave grease on the steering wheel, footprints in the cab but sometimes some of these dudes are just plain nasty....But with out you guys tearing up the truck I wouldnt have a job so I love you drivers!!!!!!(Not in a gay way either!!!)

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I would think that once the engine heats up wouldn't the smell of pee permeate through the cab?

I can tell this community right now I have never "yanked" in my PC (wink-wink).

over9five

Staff member
Is that against the rules?

I suppose it's alright if you're on break or lunch, but do you really want your center manager watching you..... do......whatever?

All I'm saying is find the camera, and put a box in front of it while you're .... busy.

M

Mike23

I suppose it's alright if you're on break or lunch, but do you really want your center manager watching you..... do......whatever?

All I'm saying is find the camera, and put a box in front of it while you're .... busy.

Or you could whip it out and pee in a bottle right in front of it, let it 'slip' and 'accidentally' cover the camera with it?

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Yesterday on route, I was hearing a beeping sound every 10 seconds or so for several hours in the cab. What could this have been? The driver doing 46B also had the same noise (he took a few stops off of me)