Thinking about becoming a driver, what should I be wary about?

platinum9898

Omg the last stop is so gratifying, i always smile throw my gloves down and spark a newport for the drive back to the building. Almost better than sex.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

The "other world" is a joke compared to how hard we work everyday......the work ethic in this country is laughable!

Someone once posted: The general population is unaccustomed to the pace at which I work.

working up a sweat

I did the drivers test a few years ago. They brought out the biggest POS PC in the hub. I have over 30 years experiance of driving manual and grinded the gears a few times and flunked. I was going straight and the steering wheel was looking like I was taking a hard left. I was set up to fail. Lesson learned, don't quit your day job. I stay as a career PTer and build up the pension time and get the health bennies. They pulled the same crap with another guy who drove truck in his day job and flunked him too.

PT Car Washer

I did the drivers test a few years ago. They brought out the biggest POS PC in the hub. I have over 30 years experiance of driving manual and grinded the gears a few times and flunked. I was going straight and the steering wheel was looking like I was taking a hard left. I was set up to fail. Lesson learned, don't quit your day job. I stay as a career PTer and build up the pension time and get the health bennies. They pulled the same crap with another guy who drove truck in his day job and flunked him too.
Then they bring an off the street hire in and test them on one of the new automatics. UPS wants to control who they hire on as drivers.