Third month in, 146lb mattress up 72 stairs, 4th floor apartment

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One
One step at a time. Talk about a workout. Got back to the truck, oops, package car (even though the license plate says truck?) and thought, how the :censored2: is this allowed. Today saw a option in the Diad under package issue I think labeled “over 130” send that :censored2: to freight.

What’s your favorite rookie mistake?

Thebrownblob

One step at a time. Talk about a workout. Got back to the truck, oops, package car (even though the license plate says truck?) and thought, how the :censored2: is this allowed. Today saw a option in the Diad under package issue I think labeled “over 130” send that :censored2: to freight.

Had one of those the other day, left at the bottom of the steps put a note on their door and left.

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One
Probably, but I don’t care that stuff never goes anywhere, GPS will show my location. They will close the case.

Until the customer shows your note. How dare you not risk your safety and DR at APT building. You know the package always comes first at UPS. YOURE REPLACEABLE. Now recite the 5s and 10s for my amusement.

Thebrownblob

Until the customer shows your note. How dare you not risk your safety and DR at APT building. You know the package always comes first at UPS. YOURE REPLACEABLE. Now recite the 5s and 10s for my amusement.
Id tell them to pound sand, Bring on the article 10 I’ve done it before! Last time I did it I told my Center Manager the next day, and he said “fine by me”

eats packages

Deranged lunatic

our limit is 150. and over 70 you can get help. I've only ever requested and got help one time for a truly rediculous bulk stop of packages at or well above 130 pounds. first thing in the morning before they headed out to their route further out.

most of the time I leave them at the stairs. and from what I've seen. a lot of DTC companies keep accidentally shipping duplicate label irregs.

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One
our limit is 150. and over 70 you can get help. I've only ever requested and got help one time for a truly rediculous bulk stop of packages at or well above 130 pounds. first thing in the morning before they headed out to their route further out.

most of the time I leave them at the stairs. and from what I've seen. a lot of DTC companies keep accidentally shipping duplicate label irregs.
“Accidentally” RTS the duplicate.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

Your big mistake, not establishing a pattern of requiring a union member to help you with ALL over 70s. Start now.

textat3

I think he did the right thing. Customer can get it up the stair with a neighbor or hire a moving service. Safe by choice on full display here. Ask self what it, not I thought,