Third month in, 146lb mattress up 72 stairs, 4th floor apartment

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
135 lb 40 gallon hot water heater yesterday. Box was beat to hell. Incredible. Left in driveway, was able to get it relatively close to a door without much effort.

trickpony1

135 lb 40 gallon hot water heater yesterday. Box was beat to hell. Incredible. Left in driveway, was able to get it relatively close to a door without much effort.
Why do people do this?
What were the shipping costs for something like this?
Could've had a friend with a truck go to the local hardware store and got it home the same day.

Economically helping.

Iamsomebody

Why do people do this?
Could've had a friend with a truck go to the local hardware store and got it home the same day.

Economically helping.
The real question is why do delivery companies agree to ship :censored2: like that. Got a call tag for one a few months ago and the water heater was all beat up.
One step at a time. Talk about a workout. Got back to the truck, oops, package car (even though the license plate says truck?) and thought, how the :censored2: is this allowed. Today saw a option in the Diad under package issue I think labeled “over 130” send that :censored2: to freight.

What’s your favorite rookie mistake?
So how did you get it up there?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had a steamer trunk that was 125lbs on the truck. I told the supervisor I was gonna need help. He told me to just slide it out on the driveway. Which I did. Drop the problem in their lap.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Why do people do this?

Economically helping.
I ask myself the same thing...boxes of kitty litter Next Day Air, wtf!? Copy paper EAM, for Effs sake.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A9s9W7WuUEAy.gif