Third month in, 146lb mattress up 72 stairs, 4th floor apartment

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-8-4_21-45-40-png.149193

DOK

One step at a time. Talk about a workout. Got back to the truck, oops, package car (even though the license plate says truck?) and thought, how the :censored2: is this allowed. Today saw a option in the Diad under package issue I think labeled “over 130” send that :censored2: to freight.

What’s your favorite rookie mistake?
Would’ve left it at bottom of stairs. Anything over 70 we’re told to push it out of the truck and leave it in the driveway or bottom of stairs or wherever, not getting injured is more important than any package.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Your big mistake, not establishing a pattern of requiring a union member to help you with ALL over 70s. Start now.
I always hated this policy. If you seriously need to call for help for a 80lb pkg, your fellow “union member” does not want to break route to help your Nancy-Ass with a bow flex. Man up

Grindstone

I ask myself the same thing...boxes of kitty litter Next Day Air, wtf!? Copy paper EAM, for Effs sake.
I have a couple businesses on my route that get EAM deliveries about once or twice every couple weeks. I know this, because the EAM packages are always still sitting at their delivery locations, unopened, when I come through to deliver their ground packages in the early afternoon. I asked one of the guys about it, once. He said "Shoot, it ain't my money..."

BrownSnowFlake

You guys need to eat your spinach. I'm not a big dude and I can deadlift 240 lbs before I start to struggle. If that was your wife or your kid and you needed to drag their unconscious body out of a house fire you wouldn't call your sup about "muh over 70".

542thruNthru

You guys need to eat your spinach. I'm not a big dude and I can deadlift 240 lbs before I start to struggle. If that was your wife or your kid and you needed to drag their unconscious body out of a house fire you wouldn't call your sup about "muh over 70".
You're right. I'd call the fire department

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about cardboard boxes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ahhh, which wifey? Only 115 pounds, but asking for a friend with the occasional back strain.