Third month in, 146lb mattress up 72 stairs, 4th floor apartment

trickpony1

You guys need to eat your spinach. I'm not a big dude and I can deadlift 240 lbs before I start to struggle. If that was your wife or your kid and you needed to drag their unconscious body out of a house fire you wouldn't call your sup about "muh over 70".
I don't know if you've noticed but there's a difference between a bar with plates that weighs 240 pounds and a hot water tank or mattress.

I will pay closer attention to the sports shows to see if the powerlifters are lifting mattress's and hot water tanks.

Lifting helping.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You guys need to eat your spinach. I'm not a big dude and I can deadlift 240 lbs before I start to struggle. If that was your wife or your kid and you needed to drag their unconscious body out of a house fire you wouldn't call your sup about "muh over 70".

We can’t deadlift. We all have bad knees

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I ain’t flipping 130lbs up stairs. Send me help or that :censored2: getting left at the bottom of the stairs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get hurt and the suit monkeys blame you.

Over 70's if thry can't be dumped off rear of truck need freight service.

atlastitan

Keep pumping those irregs.
Be a hero, impress the supes and win over the girls.

Soon you'll be a non-fossil, PT'er with ortho problems.

Heroically not helping.
I know what I am doing with weights. I come from a lifting background. And I sure as hell take my sweet time when dealing with them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do you get paid extra for being a “hero”?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Try getting off them once in a while.;)
artillery-cannon-animated-gif-15.gif

One step at a time. Talk about a workout. Got back to the truck, oops, package car (even though the license plate says truck?) and thought, how the :censored2: is this allowed. Today saw a option in the Diad under package issue I think labeled “over 130” send that :censored2: to freight.

What’s your favorite rookie mistake?
Taking overweight packages/packages in general to the top floor. I have SO many upstairs customers that order heavy things I almost cry. Per my center manager it’s not worth the injury risk. We are a front door service so it’s difficult. 40-60 flights of stairs every single day breaks me.