this analogy will “make sense” to everyone

BrownArmy

I got better things to do than read a 600 page government report written by hillary supporters that do everything they can to hand the house impeachment based on obstruction. Look how they investigated Trump, then look at how they “investigated” Hillary and worded the report on her emails.

Itll probably be worse than the first chapter of Howard Zinn’s book. He made that thing unreadable for anyone with an IQ over 90. Seriously, anyone who knows how the google works can debunk that non sense.

Relax, you seem mad.

You clearly haven't read the report.

Why don't you start with the summaries.

This will likely still be a heavy lift for you, but, ffs, you sound like a m oron talking with confidence about something you don't know about first-hand.

There's a lot of stuff going on, and you're getting left out of the loop because you're just repeating incorrect sht that other people said.

Read the report.

El Correcto

god is dead
Relax, you seem mad.

This will likely still be a heavy lift for you, but, ffs, you sound like a m oron talking with confidence about something you don't know about first-hand.

There's a lot of stuff going on, and you're getting left out of the loop because you're just repeating incorrect sht that other people said.

Read the report.
Instead of making your case you just keep telling people to read the report. What are your key points of the report you want to argue?
B88AF02D-684E-4628-85BB-629705A7E958.jpeg

This is the guy’s twitter account you keep linking me to.

He is a liberal and retweets liberals crap on twitter. Do I need to go through a liberals interpretation of other liberals interpretations to be well informed?

vantexan

Relax, you seem mad.

Read the report.
Anyone who thinks this investigation and report are legit shouldn't be throwing around words like maroon.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I got better things to do than read a 600 page government report written by hillary supporters that do everything they can to hand the house impeachment based on obstruction. Look how they investigated Trump, then look at how they “investigated” Hillary and worded the report on her emails.

Itll probably be worse than the first chapter of Howard Zinn’s book. He made that thing unreadable for anyone with an IQ over 90. Seriously, anyone who knows how the google works can debunk that non sense.
Well played sir!

Dei0Js6XcAAYuT0.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re more focused on the Hillary aspect and missed the point. The post was highlighting the bias. I really don’t feel strongly about trump either way, didn’t vote for him. I’ve never voted for any presidential candidate and I show up.
Some people, when they get pulled over for speeding, will argue that everyone was speeding. They still get a ticket.

bbsam

Staff member

Did you ever stop to think that maybe St Donald really did this stuff?

BrownArmy

Instead of making your case you just keep telling people to read the report. What are your key points of the report you want to argue?
View attachment 250187
This is the guy’s twitter account you keep linking me to.

He is a liberal and retweets liberals crap on twitter. Do I need to go through a liberals interpretation of other liberals interpretations to be well informed?

Do you want me to hold your hand?

Just read the summaries, I posted a link.

Most of the people arguing against the report haven’t read it.