This gift...

Heavy Package

Orion test lab in Atlanta

125922bbd4ebd9d7ae073603592b228e.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Remember your feet getting wet from the homes for the gas, brake and gas pedals?

In the winter on the highway the
Wind coming thru those holes felt like a knife poking a hole in your leg

Carry’d an old army blanket I’d throw over my legs for the hour ride home

Fun times!!

Yeah it was so much easier back then

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And don't forget about the engine cover blowing off in the cab.

Never closed the bulkhead door

Slammed on the brakes and a metal 5 gallon bucket of white paint comes sliding out the door still going 65mph

Hit the doghouse and kind of exploded
White paint everywhere on the window all over the cab all over me

Took a bit of explaining but nothing ever came of it

Saw that package car about 5 years later doghouse and driver side floor still had white paint on them

Never closed the bulkhead door

Slammed on the brakes and a metal 5 gallon bucket of white paint comes sliding out the door still going 65mph

Hit the doghouse and kind of exploded
White paint everywhere on the window all over the cab all over me

Took a bit of explaining but nothing ever came of it

Saw that package car about 5 years later doghouse and driver side floor still had white paint on them
They was absolute garbage

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It was a lot less work leaving an old splintered up painted gray piece of plywood that wouldn't slide or unlock , open all day . Nobody cared anyway .

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have a small tractor-trailer (probably about 1/150 scale) from a trucking company I had previously worked at. When I first started here and was all excited and hopped up on brown I thought I'd get a little package car to sit next to it. Not a chance in hell of that happening now. I won't even so much as wear the color in my free time.
My wife was going through some filing cabinets a few months ago and found my 20 and 25 year service “awards” and thought it would be nice to put the 25 year one up on a bookshelf in our office.. I saw it and said “oh hell no!!!” Lol... I think she kept them but they are in a box of random sht in storage in the garage... if I knew where the hell they were at I’d throw them out..