This is interesting

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Johney, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

2. LTFedExer

LTFedExer New Member

Old news...

3. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

That was interesting. I didn't know that. Further down in the article, I read about the 1 cent increase due from the PO. Yet, you can buy the forever stamps now. And, they wonder why they are losing money.

4. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Not for me. I only pay attention to what happens at FedEx if I catch it on the net otherwise I could care less.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

You may want to keep track of Ground over the next 5-10 years.

6. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

7. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Why I'm not going to be here in 5 years.

8. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

congrats & hope you're heading for greener pastures!

9. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Thank you. I don't know about greener pastures I'm just leaving the brown pasture.

10. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

He also had a "Hit and Run" that he somehow got away with ... pay off, perhaps?

11. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yep. Fred hit a killed a 54 year-old man in Memphis early one morning. No proof, but the speculation is that he was drunk, the family got paid-off, and because Fred is King Sheet in a loser town, he basically got away with us. He also swindled his sisters, and welched on some contracts...just ask ATA Airlines, which went broke because Fred voided a valid contract. I hope they sued his weasel ass.

12. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

Don't know much about Fred Smith, but he doesn't sound like a very nice guy.

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Fred is an evil bastard.

14. 59 Dano

59 Dano Well-Known Member

No proof, but the speculation is that you couldn't get a manager's job because you flopped the PLA after your peers threw you under the bus and backed over you a few times.

15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Look it up, Shill Boy. Fact..no speculation. He killed a pedestrian.Ran him over. The rest of it is an educated guess. MEM is a nothing town, and FedEx is about all they had (or have) going for them. Smith is above the law in Memphis. If I had a peer assessment, it would be a very high score. What's your score on the AKA (Ass Kissing Assessment)? I'd give you the highest score possible.

16. 59 Dano

Educated guess = created from whole cloth?

More educated guesses?

Sure you would, MFE, sure you would! You've shows such high levels of maturity and leadership here. I'm sure it would translate into a high PLA score ROTFL!!! Do you melt down on the belt like you do here?

17. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Elvis, St.Jude Children's Hospital, the best pork bar-be-que, Beale Street, some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Dude, Memphis is :censored2:.

19. 59 Dano

He's made up his mind that it's :censored2:, so it's :censored2: no matter what you say.

20. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Have you ever been there?