Thoughts on drones...Really?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ve come across a handful of roads and driveways in extended areas where a drone would come in handy. Otherwise, they are completely useless.

542thruNthru

UPS is able to fly their planes without wrecking them into stuff, why do you think they won't be able to operate the drones safely?
The done operation is set up to be completely autonomous from the package operations so they won't run it the same way as package

Got it. Now tell us about the Drone operation.

quad decade guy

and breaks in the middle of a freaking sentence. Needs remedial writing class.

And out of all of this, that's YOUR contribution? Hey just don't read it. Move on, nothing here to see.

And I don't spend time configuring my post for you. Don't care. Don't read it. I realize the world

rotates on your whim.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ups is gonna ignore that bitch just tore up someone’s grass by pulling that package car onto their field to launch a drone with a box of 2 sheets of paper.
Lmfao! Astute observation.

drones are for NDA and critical care smalls basically, our highest revenue volume
This is some funny chit too! Let me know when a drone can open doors, navigate through buildings, push buttons, get signatures, ride elevators, etc...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Lmfao! Astute observation.

This is some funny chit too! Let me know when a drone can open doors, navigate through buildings, push buttons, get signatures, ride elevators, etc...
New drivers aren't even trained to do that. Cir receiver and chunk it at the closest door or mailbox. They will find it eventually. If they don't, argue their claim until they give up on it.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I want to know how to get this job.
No scummy hourly will operate a drone. If they did, 2 management people would be watching them from an air conditioned environment, each telling him a different route to take, both screaming about the drone not going fast enough. Same S#!% different day.

Dr.Brownz

Did you just make all this up

Jesus Christ. You are clearly an old person. Only an old person would be fooled by an obvious media promo release. It's a controlled set up scenario. Whats next you gonna post those Japanese "robots" mouthing pre-recorded speech and tell us AI is about to take over guys!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Ups is gonna ignore that bitch just tore up someone’s grass by pulling that package car onto their field to launch a drone with a box of 2 sheets of paper.
Launch that in a hard rain? Launch it from the building. Leave me alone to do work. Another great leap for mankind. Not.

Indecisi0n

Jesus Christ. You are clearly an old person. Only an old person would be fooled by an obvious media promo release. It's a controlled set up scenario. Whats next you gonna post those Japanese "robots" mouthing pre-recorded speech and tell us AI is about to take over guys!
Didn't you ever see the movie Short Circuit? Johnny Five is alive !