Third Party Freight

bacha29

We have the same standard but there’s no penalty for violating it. It’s considered a service failure but we save time and money delivering when we’re there already. With efficiency standards what they are right now we can’t afford the backtracking. Now if they cut us in on the revenue they charge the customer it’d be a different story, but they just pocket it.
Especially if that evening backtracking is in the neighborhood of 35 miles or more one way.

zeev

Third party freight could be done to existing ramp on a point to point basis, don’t see how it could be sorted through FedEx hub.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just put that schmuck on ignore.

Sick of his crap and political rants. He can kiss my ass.
You love political rants, you tag all of mrfedex's and Bacha's political crying with likes.

What you don't like is hearing opinions that differ from your own. Leftism can only survive in a bubble of censorship.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
BTW, I hate them because of the way they do business, not because I hate capitalism or free enterprise. Their methods of dealing with employees and screwing the customers makes them especially despicable.
Yet you stuck around for what, 30 years?

59 Dano

We already do this, where do you guys come up with this crap?
You know how this place works. Everyone throws a fit about something, then they soon forget and move on to something else. Lather, rinse, repeat.

We did the "Appointments will be this huge operational disaster that will cost us a gazillion dollars" thing here a decade ago. It wasn't a disaster, which is why people forgot that it exists and are acting like it's new.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, I mean why not, right?

He's started dozens of threads, they all sound the same, and nobody really remembers what any of them said once they move on to something else. Just a way for him to keep his schtick active.
There you are. How are things at Silo One? Has Farmer Raj got all the corn moved yet, or is there still some left? When does the Express Silo get melted down and made into tinfoil hats for Memphis Cubicle Dwellers?
I hear that the Arizona desert is going to be the home of a few more FedEx aircraft. Please oh please, tell us none of it is true.

Last edited:

59 Dano

There you are. How are things at Silo One? Has Farmer Raj got all the corn moved yet, or is there still some left? When does the Express Silo get melted down and made into tinfoil hats for Memphis Cubicle Dwellers?
I hear that the Arizona desert is going to be the home of a few more FedEx aircraft. Please oh please, tell us none of it is true.
I HEARD THEM SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A SILO ONCE SO I'M GOING TO BEAT IT INTO THE GROUND LIKE I'M MAKING A POINT OR SOMETHING OH AND THE MAIN GUY IS RAJ SO I'LL DROP HIS NAME A BUNCH TOO AND THEN I'M GOING TO DRAG UP EVERY GRIEVANCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH THE COMPANY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I STAYED THERE FOR DECADES AND I JUST CAN'T GET OVER ANYTHING AND IF YOU DON'T HATE THE COMPANY AS MUCH AS ME STOCKHOLM SYNDROME BECAUSE REASONS

Last edited: