Thousands “offboarded” from UPS today

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wall Street just rejected everything Carol and Brian are selling - a whole heaping of not good!
There's talk that some "investors" are worried they are gutting experience from the company....whatever, but it does make sense. They will be picked up by Amazon and others and there goes all that info out the door

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
There's talk that some "investors" are worried they are gutting experience from the company....whatever, but it does make sense. They will be picked up by Amazon and others and there goes all that info out the door
Where I work they let go alot of the oldheads. Alot of the ancient 30+ year old veterans in the company that refused the early retirement offer a while ago were eventually told to get out.

If I am being honest, alot of those oldheads were hard workers but those guys were really out of date with how they worked. I mean damn, i remember this one oldhead in the office who would think their browser crashed if he accidentally opened a tab on his computer. I remember another guy would print the document, write on it and then scan the documents out then email it instead of just doing it all on the computer and save 50 minutes.

You could tell who these guys were because they would often do really menial tasks like print a bunch of documents and remind us of a couple things to do incase we forget. I know its been the first 3-4 months, but out of all the people I see who really did work in the office, none of them have gotten laid off. I know of some very productive employees that left when carol announced the 12k, those hurt the most

Coldworld

60 months and counting
K
Where I work they let go alot of the oldheads. Alot of the ancient 30+ year old veterans in the company that refused the early retirement offer a while ago were eventually told to get out.

If I am being honest, alot of those oldheads were hard workers but those guys were really out of date with how they worked. I mean damn, i remember this one oldhead in the office who would think their browser crashed if he accidentally opened a tab on his computer. I remember another guy would print the document, write on it and then scan the documents out then email it instead of just doing it all on the computer and save 50 minutes.

You could tell who these guys were because they would often do really menial tasks like print a bunch of documents and remind us of a couple things to do incase we forget. I know it's been the first 3-4 months, but out of all the people I see who really did work in the office, none of them have gotten laid off. I know of some very productive employees that left when carol announced the 12k, those hurt the most
This is my last contract and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U and myself are out...trying to get that kiss ass @UnionStrong to leave with us...think he loves the misery too much!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
K

This is my last contract and @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U and myself are out...trying to get that kiss ass @UnionStrong to leave with us...think he loves the misery too much!!
IMG_4912.gif